last movie you watched

sonicjams

Avengers Endgame (Rifftrax commentary)

Makes it easier to watch since it was a chore to watch at times. Did it need to be 3 hours long?

I love the whole film, start to finish

Makes it easier to watch since it was a chore to watch at times. Did it need to be 3 hours long?

A quarter was good, a quarter was great, the other half pissed me off :P

Fat Thor? Girl power in the battlefield? A rat is our savior? Other stuff.

What's not to love? It all worked for me.

What's not to love? It all worked for me.

Yeah, some say it’s their favorite MCU movie. With my previous comment and it being a 3 hour movie, it means I liked a solid 90 minutes of it. But that’s where it ends for me.

I've watched "Jack Reacher", "Jack Reacher: Never Go Back", "Mission: Impossible", "Mission: Impossible 2", "Mission: Impossible III", "Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol", "Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation", and "Mission: Impossible - Fallout". Edited by Derek19

I've watched "Jack Reacher", "Jack Reacher: Never Go Back", "Mission: Impossible", "Mission: Impossible 2", "Mission: Impossible III", "Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol", "Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation", and "Mission: Impossible - Fallout".

Good lord! It's the Scientology starter pack!

Some good movies there, though.

• Like 2

I've watched "Jack Reacher", "Jack Reacher: Never Go Back", "Mission: Impossible", "Mission: Impossible 2", "Mission: Impossible III", "Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol", "Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation", and "Mission: Impossible - Fallout".

Some good movies there, though.

Anytime I come across Tom Cruise being mentioned I can’t help but have two flashbacks:

1) That jumping the couch shit on Oprah.

2) That interview with Matt Lauer in which he’s talking about psychology and pharmacology...”You’re being glib, Matt. You don’t know the dangers! Have you read the science, Matt?! I have!”

:LOL:

• Like 2

:laughing guy:
  • Like 1

9rf5RYE_d.jpg

Unfortunate how ego can ruin a director’s vision. Val Kilmer comes off as such an unlikable prick.

This was a great doc. Who knew Brando was such a dick. ; Edited by goose

%20https%3A//i.imgur.com/9rf5RYE_d.jpg

Unfortunate how ego can ruin a director’s vision. Val Kilmer comes off as such an unlikable prick.

This was a great doc. Who knew Brando was such a dick. ;

Frank Oz and Coppola had the same problems with him on Score and Apocalypse Now. He would only respond to Oz if he talked in his Miss Piggy voice.

vsU0eC7.jpg