last movie you watched

sonicjams

The Call. I was a teenager the first time i watched it and it really made me think about my safety and what i'd do in a situation like that.

I watched The Boy and its sequel, Brahms: The Boy.

I don't know if I'll ever watch this. I just wanted to point out that it even exists. lol.

Nude Nuns With Big Guns

After deciding to take her vows at a convent, Sister Sarah becomes enslaved and victimized by the drug-pushing predators within the church walls and, on the verge of death, receives a divine message – to seek revenge! Packing heat and shedding her habit, this sister of no mercy embarks on a relentless rampage against these unholy men of the cloth and their partners in crime, a vicious biker gang known as Los Muertos. Packed with sex, violence, and wall-to-wall mayhem, this outrageous modern cult favorite in the tradition of the greatest drive-in action classics proves that hell hath no fury like a nude nun scorned!

Choice line: "If you're gonna be doin' the Lord's work, you need the devil's tools."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ubtt1RDk_M0

Edited by Three Eyes

I don't know if I'll ever watch this. I just wanted to point out that it even exists. lol.

Nude Nuns With Big Guns

After deciding to take her vows at a convent, Sister Sarah becomes enslaved and victimized by the drug-pushing predators within the church walls and, on the verge of death, receives a divine message – to seek revenge! Packing heat and shedding her habit, this sister of no mercy embarks on a relentless rampage against these unholy men of the cloth and their partners in crime, a vicious biker gang known as Los Muertos. Packed with sex, violence, and wall-to-wall mayhem, this outrageous modern cult favorite in the tradition of the greatest drive-in action classics proves that hell hath no fury like a nude nun scorned!

Choice line: "If you're gonna be doin' the Lord's work, you need the devil's tools."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ubtt1RDk_M0

That title just screams “Troma Films.”

Den_of_Thieves_poster.jpg

Basically a poor man’s version of Heat from 1995 but it’s one of Butler’s better roles in a long time.

Edited by invisible airwave

I watched The Cable Guy. I actually felt sorry for Chip. He was just a lonely guy who wanted a friend but didn't know how to make one because of his social awkwardness. I'm sure there are a lot of people who can identify with him whether they're willing to admit it or not. "Some has to kill the babysitter" refers to the fact that people rely on tv and computers to look after their kids because they're too busy or they're not able to do the job themselves.

I watched The Cable Guy. I actually felt sorry for Chip. He was just a lonely guy who wanted a friend but didn't know how to make one because of his social awkwardness. I'm sure there are a lot of people who can identify with him whether they're willing to admit it or not. "Some has to kill the babysitter" refers to the fact that people rely on tv and computers to look after their kids because they're too busy or they're not able to do the job themselves.

I thought I was the only one who saw what was good about the movie when it came out. Nice to see it’s been seen in years since as better than it was received at first. Apatow’s rise to dominance as a hit comedy producer has helped quite a bit.

220px-The_Hunt_for_Red_October_movie_poster.png

Chris Pine aside, I’ve finally seen all Jack Ryan movies.

• Like 1

Spring Breakers. It was just awful-- 90 minutes of my life that I'll never get back.