last movie you watched

sonicjams

Yesterday it was Uncut Gems, today it was Wicker Man. Yesterday's movie was much, much better than today's.

Which Wicker Man? The original is a masterpiece, the remake is one of the worst movies of all time.

An American Werewolf In London (10/10)

Little Women (1994) (9/10)

Sinbad: Legend Of The Seven Seas (9/10)

Yesterday it was Uncut Gems, today it was Wicker Man. Yesterday's movie was much, much better than today's.

Which Wicker Man? The original is a masterpiece, the remake is one of the worst movies of all time.

The remake is unintentionally funny like The Happening and The Room, though. Worth watching on Rifftrax.

“NOT THE BEES!” :LOL:

Little Women. Maybe 2020 will be the year that Saoirse Ronan finally gets her well deserved Oscar!!!!!

Little Women. Maybe 2020 will be the year that Saoirse Ronan finally gets her well deserved Oscar!!!!!

How was this? The novel and the 1994 movie are very special to me.

Best movie I've seen in ages. Saoirse Ronan and Emma Watson both in the same film!!!!!! It's dream casting. I just have to see it again next week. It totally blows Winona Ryder's movie out of the water.

• Like 1

Best movie I've seen in ages. Saoirse Ronan and Emma Watson both in the same film!!!!!! It's dream casting. I just have to see it again next week. It totally blows Winona Ryder's movie out of the water.

Well I look forward too it. The 1994 one will take some beating!

Well I look forward too it. The 1994 one will take some beating!

Although it's just a remake, it's the most inspiring movie I've seen in years. I need to see it again next week and will probably buy it in the spring!! :)

Hell-- I might even stop hating my sisters and even give them the time of day because of what Jo said toward the end of the film.