last movie you watched

sonicjams

Nightbreed (1990)

I have loved this film for an extremely long time. The theatrical cut was butchered by the studio, but I finally saw the director's cut last night.

This is one movie I absolutely adore, and I just fell in love with it all over again! Great horror movie, it's also a great fantasy movie, and a great action movie, and a wonderful tale tackling themes like homophobia and racism without being too on the nose.

I love this film.

Nightbreed (1990)

I have loved this film for an extremely long time. The theatrical cut was butchered by the studio, but I finally saw the director's cut last night.

This is one movie I absolutely adore, and I just fell in love with it all over again! Great horror movie, it's also a great fantasy movie, and a great action movie, and a wonderful tale tackling themes like homophobia and racism without being too on the nose.

I love this film.

where can one view the directors cut without having to buy the blu ray

Nightbreed (1990)

I love this film.

I think there are some older editions around, but in the UK I never had any options.

It's worth it though. About twenty minutes are removed from the theatrical, and replaced with forty minutes.

Loooved it!

Easily one of my favourite movies.

• Like 1

Nightbreed (1990)

I love this film.

It’s on Shout TV.

A Christmas Carol (1999). Patrick Stewart makes a decent Scrooge; Joel Grey as Christmas Past, not so much. Overall a ways to go beat Alastair Sim & Co. (1951).

OTOH, while I was out earlier today Karen watched the Will Smith remake of Alladin, which she had been on hold for. Called it "the biggest PoS Disney has ever produced, they should be ashamed" but wants an Oscar given for "Best Performance by a Flying Carpet in a Motion Picture." :laughing guy:

• Like 1

I've watched "Joker", and "Doctor Sleep". With it being Friday the 13th, and all of the superstition, on d.v.d., and blu-ray, I've watched "Insidious", "Insidious: Chapter 2", "Insidious: Chapter 3", and "Insidious: the Last Key". Johnny, I thought the sequel "Insidious: Chapter 2" is as good as the first one, the prequel "Insidious: Chapter 3" is different from the first two, and "Insidious: the Last Key" is alright. In case some other people haven't seen them, and want to, I don't want to try saying too much. Overall, I think it's a pretty good franchise. Edited by Derek19
  • Like 1

With it being Friday the 13th, and all of that, on d.v.d., and blu-ray, I've watched "Insidious", "Insidious: Chapter 2", "Insidious: Chapter 3", and "Insidious: the Last Key".

I didn’t know there were that many Insidious movies. I saw the first one and liked it. How were parts 2-4?

Finally saw Once Upon A Time In Hollywood.

Most of it was very enjoyable. I think it's the best role Brad Pitt has had in awhile and he was excellent. Without giving anything away, I didn't care for the ending.

• Like 3

Most of it was very enjoyable. I think it's the best role Brad Pitt has had in awhile and he was excellent. Without giving anything away, I didn't care for the ending.

That scene where he kicks that guys ass at the ranch is my favorite scene in any movie this year. Most badass Brad has ever been in any movie.

“Fix it!”

• Like 2

That scene where he kicks that guys ass at the ranch is my favorite scene in any movie this year. Most badass Brad has ever been in any movie.

“Fix it!”

Yeah, that part was great! Pitt was so good in this. :heart:

• Like 2

I watched the original Black Christmas and the 2nd remake that came out a few days ago.
  • Like 1

I watched the original Black Christmas and the 2nd remake that came out a few days ago.

I love th original, have yet to see the first remake, and have only heard poor about the latest. Hope you like it!

I love th original, have yet to see the first remake, and have only heard poor about the latest. Hope you like it!

I hear the new PG13 one seems to be like Charlie’s Angels as an excuse to be woke instead of making a good movie to go with it. Dawn Of The Dead and They Live were woke horror...but they were also GOOD.

One_Flew_Over_the_Cuckoo%27s_Nest_poster.jpg

• Like 1

The original was much better than the remake that came out last week that was filled with too much SJW nonsense.

Today I watched the 2006 remake which was better than the 2nd remake but not as good as the original.

Edited by Krystal
  • Like 2

Ford vs Ferrari is a must see for gear heads, catch it theaters while you still can. The car action and racing scenes beg for a proper big screen.

Speaking of big. Larger than life gear head icon Carrol Shelby gets almost get super hero status in this film as portrayed by Matt Damon. Once again Christian Bale proves he is among the very best actors alive as he portrays Ken Miles. A real man like an Apollo astronaut, who is brilliant behind the wheel, doesn’t suffer fools but struggles to keep his family fed while doing what he excels at. Miles is married but this film is about the bromance between Shelby and Miles as they navigate the corporate grenades tossed their way by suits at Ford. To set up this epic battle some historical deviating was done, Lee Iacocca played by Jon Bernthal mostly just looks into the camera saying little. Tracy Letts plays Hank the Duce as both CEO tough guy who may just have a heart.

This is a rousing old-fashioned Yankee feel good film played out on the greatest road racing stage in the world, Le Man France. Very little CGI. Director James Mangold put drivers in cars, delivering visual excitement in a film shot like the good old days. With a good old-fashioned run time too, don’t worry it never feels like two plus hour film.

I know it’s not Vanishing Point or Saving Private Ryan but something is coming off my top ten list to make room for Ford vs Ferrari.

Ford-Vs-Ferrari-Photos-Matt-Damon-Christian-Bale.jpg

• Like 5

The original was much better than the remake that came out last week that was filled with too much SJW nonsense.

Today I watched the 2006 remake which was better than the 2nd remake but not as good as the original.

Snob and Nostalgia Critic made a good point. It looks like “crazy Pure Flix” propaganda movie for the left.

220px-Cactus_Flower_1969.jpg

Edited by invisible airwave