last movie you watched

sonicjams

614NSjYkp3L._SY500_.jpg

Horrible.

https://www.rollings...ferrell-772436/

"This Will Ferrell/John C. Reilly parody of Sherlock Holmes is so painfully unfunny we’re not sure it can legally be called a comedy..."

:LOL:

I love Holmes and Watson, and you should see my collection of DVDs on them!, but for some reason, I did not even bother with this one.

Sony tried to dump this on Netflix but were turned down. Netflix learned their lesson from those Adam Sandler comedies that they’ ve been showing since Sony (again) cut their ties with Sandler. And now it’s got Razzie nods.

• Like 1

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. I was a huge Harry Potter fan when the books were being released, picking up each book on day 1 and have read them all multiple times. Loved the first two movies, then PoA came out, and they had a new Dumbledore. I couldn't handle the change and never watched another Harry Potter movie. On Thursday I started a marathon and plan on watching all of them. Goblet of Fire tonight.

I still am a massive fan of the books and whilst I like the movies, the changes throughout really piss me off.

For all the hard work put into these movies, the can come off so lazy.

It took me three days to get through Goblet of Fire, and I'm not sure if I want to carry on. The books are ingrained in my mind, and there are way too many changes that make me shake my head. No quidditch world cup footage, Dolby didn't give Harry the gillyweed,, and so on, that it makes it hard to want to carry on.

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. I was a huge Harry Potter fan when the books were being released, picking up each book on day 1 and have read them all multiple times. Loved the first two movies, then PoA came out, and they had a new Dumbledore. I couldn't handle the change and never watched another Harry Potter movie. On Thursday I started a marathon and plan on watching all of them. Goblet of Fire tonight.

I still am a massive fan of the books and whilst I like the movies, the changes throughout really piss me off.

It took me three days to get through Goblet of Fire, and I'm not sure if I want to carry on. The books are ingrained in my mind, and there are way too many changes that make me shake my head. No quidditch world cup footage, Dolby didn't give Harry the gillyweed,, and so on, that it makes it hard to want to carry on.

Exactly my issue. I really love the audio books as well as the illustrated editions. Visually, tonally and pretty much in all other respects, the Potter movies let me down.

Again I enjoy them, but I have to detach myself from the books when watching them.

Exactly my issue. I really love the audio books as well as the illustrated editions. Visually, tonally and pretty much in all other respects, the Potter movies let me down.

Again I enjoy them, but I have to detach myself from the books when watching them.

I think I'm going to stop here, at Goblet of Fire, and pull out the paperbacks again. Start another journey from the beginning. The one that we know and love.

I think I'm going to stop here, at Goblet of Fire, and pull out the paperbacks again. Start another journey from the beginning. The one that we know and love.

They did a commendable job with Order Of The Phoenix. It's the shortest in the series, but based on the longest book. And yet somehow it stays fairly faithful to the novel in a way Half Blood Prince (The series nadir) doesn't.

614NSjYkp3L._SY500_.jpg

Horrible.

"This Will Ferrell/John C. Reilly parody of Sherlock Holmes is so painfully unfunny we’re not sure it can legally be called a comedy..."

I love Holmes and Watson, and you should see my collection of DVDs on them!, but for some reason, I did not even bother with this one.

The previews alone told me to stay away.

614NSjYkp3L._SY500_.jpg

Horrible.

614NSjYkp3L._SY500_.jpg

Horrible.

Will Ferrell told me to stay away. (But I do like John C. Reilly)

• Like 1

They did a commendable job with Order Of The Phoenix. It's the shortest in the series, but based on the longest book. And yet somehow it stays fairly faithful to the novel in a way Half Blood Prince (The series nadir) doesn't.

Order of the Phoenix has Umbridge. I can't stand her in the books, not sure I'd want to watch her torture Harry on screen.

Mind-blowing ...... :haz: :haz:

http://www.imer.mx/reactor/wp-content/uploads/sites/40/Roger-Waters-The-Wall.jpg

I watched it again today!! The magnitude of producing such a show is incredible. :notworthy: :notworthy:

• Like 1