last movie you watched

sonicjams

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/12/The_Do-Over_Poster.png

On scale from SHIT to ABSOLUTE SHIT, how shit was it?

:P

I tried to watch it but I thought it was so bad that I should wait for the do-over. :syrinx:

It seems that a lot of celebrities are making Netflix crap to maintain a steady paycheck.

• Like 1

The Seven Ups

Excellent cast all 'round, and a great companion piece to The French Connection ... Roy Scheider, as always, was great

0*pm6OfMh4jdy6Y7Nm.jpg

I haven't seen that movie since the seventies. I remember a car chase that ends up with Roy Scheider crashing into the back of a semi-trailer.

• Like 1

I tried to watch it but I thought it was so bad that I should wait for the do-over. :syrinx:

It seems that a lot of celebrities are making Netflix crap to maintain a steady paycheck.

Nick Cage and Bruce Willis are doing that with Lionsgate Premiere movies lately. That’s what happens when you have tax debts to pay and you gain a reputation for being difficult to work with on the set.

One good thing I’ll say about the hacking of Sony in 2014 is that it lead to them severing it’s live action (hence Hotel Trans) ties with Sandler. Apparently, the studio head had enough with his disposable crap in the leaked e mails.

• Like 2

All The President's Men.

So good!

Especially after seeing The Post. Very good bonus disc with interviews and information, such as the construction of the Post's offices on two soundstages at Warner Brothers. Also had a historical piece on Mark Felt, and a mention of what was "an obvious choice" to cast Hal Holbrook as Deep Throat.

Now I wish I had a fat J to spark up and then watch my copy of Dick. Just seems appropriate.

• Like 1

Nick Cage and Bruce Willis are doing that with Lionsgate Premiere movies lately. That’s what happens when you have tax debts to pay and you gain a reputation for being difficult to work with on the set.

One good thing I’ll say about the hacking of Sony in 2014 is that it lead to them severing it’s live action (hence Hotel Trans) ties with Sandler. Apparently, the studio head had enough with his disposable crap in the leaked e mails.

The Do-Over was crap, but The Invitation was good. But the best movie I've seen recently is...

All The President's Men.

So good!

Especially after seeing The Post. Very good bonus disc with interviews and information, such as the construction of the Post's offices on two soundstages at Warner Brothers. Also had a historical piece on Mark Felt, and a mention of what was "an obvious choice" to cast Hal Holbrook as Deep Throat.

Now I wish I had a fat J to spark up and then watch my copy of Dick. Just seems appropriate.

"Dick" is hilarious! I am a bad mom because my kids remember more Watergate history from that movie than from more serious sources. . .:LOL:

• Like 2

All The President's Men.

So good!

"Dick" is hilarious! I am a bad mom because my kids remember more Watergate history from that movie than from more serious sources. . . :LOL:

"don't forget the walnuts."
  • Like 1

All The President's Men.

So good!

"Dick" is hilarious! I am a bad mom because my kids remember more Watergate history from that movie than from more serious sources. . .:LOL:

Great cameo by Will Ferrell as well.

• Like 2

The Seven Ups

Excellent cast all 'round, and a great companion piece to The French Connection ... Roy Scheider, as always, was great

0*pm6OfMh4jdy6Y7Nm.jpg

I haven't seen that movie since the seventies. I remember a car chase that ends up with Roy Scheider crashing into the back of a semi-trailer.

According to the commentary, a lot of that car case was filmed guerrilla style, without permits .. and a few of the crew came close to serious injury when a parked car's door was clipped and went flying into where they were filming ..

Roy Scheider had quite a run with The French Connection, Jaws, 7 Ups, Sorcerer -