last movie you watched

sonicjams

Alan Alda and Jacquelyn Bisset .. 1971's Mephisto Waltz

First time for me, and while it was a decent entry into the early 70s Satan craze, it felt a bit like a Made For TV movie, even with some heavy subject matter

I like Alan Alda though - he's a good, underrated actor

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-KcqMc4XkahE/Tv2YMvVUGdI/AAAAAAAACDc/-2y6znp6ewg/s1600/The+Mephisto+Waltz+Ad+1971+%25282%2529.JPG

• Like 1

Cabin In The Woods

My partner had never seen it. I love it more with every viewing!

• Like 2

Fletch_Lives_movie_poster.jpg

Haven’t seen this since I was a kid in theaters. Gave it a revisit on Cinemax. Not as good as the original but has some funny deadpan smartass lines from Chase at times. Better sequel than Vegas Vacation and Caddyshack II easily.

Edited by invisible airwave

Almost as good as the original. Has a great blink and you miss it cameo asking yourself, “Was that really him?”

Deadpool_2_poster.jpg

If only Stallone did more roles and movies like this. James Mangold is a consistently good writer director.

Cop_land_movie_poster.jpg

Underrated coming of age teen drama with Winona Ryder in her acting debut. RIP Corey Haim.

220px-Corey_Haim_Lucas.jpg

Edited by invisible airwave

Deadpool 2.

Basically, it was Deadpool 1.

Still entertaining though.

Saw it last night and loved it.

Lacked the originality of the first but that was to be expected. As a sequel it was splendid.

• Like 1

John McCain: For Whom The Bell Tolls

It's a new documentary on HBO. Interesting look at someone who learned to work with all kinds of people throughout his life, including folks across the aisle in the Senate. I never realized that he was a "Top Gun" Navy jets guy. The movie is a nice look at him even though it feels a little like an advance memorial or something due to circumstances. :(

i4H76v8.png