last movie you watched

sonicjams

A very entertaining mess .. Great soundtrack

MV5BN2YzYjI0MWYtYWUyZS00ZDQ4LWEzN2EtMDU4NDJmNjA2ZWFiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_UY1200_CR68,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

I love this movie. Always have. But it was one of the most hideous marketing hoodwinks in Horror movie history. I remember seeing it opening night. And 95% of the theater were booing and cursing as we left the theater. NO MICHAEL MYERS THIS IS f***ing BS I WANT MY $$ BACK.

It was crazy.

I remember the trailer before the film released. It was very cryptic, very mysterious. We all thought it was a new Michael Myers Halloween film.

I looked at my dad and said I loved it. Even though I was totally taken by surprise, I enjoyed it a lot. Clever film.

• Like 1

Sleeping Beauty (9/10)

Still a darn side better than Maleficent.

Wind River with Jeremy Renner and Elizabeth Olson. Frickin' amazing! Five stars and highly recommended.

A very entertaining mess .. Great soundtrack

MV5BN2YzYjI0MWYtYWUyZS00ZDQ4LWEzN2EtMDU4NDJmNjA2ZWFiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_UY1200_CR68,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

I love this movie. Always have. But it was one of the most hideous marketing hoodwinks in Horror movie history. I remember seeing it opening night. And 95% of the theater were booing and cursing as we left the theater. NO MICHAEL MYERS THIS IS f***ing BS I WANT MY $$ BACK.

It was crazy.

I remember the trailer before the film released. It was very cryptic, very mysterious. We all thought it was a new Michael Myers Halloween film.

I looked at my dad and said I loved it. Even though I was totally taken by surprise, I enjoyed it a lot. Clever film.

I love it too .. it is like no other film

http://moviesmedia.ign.com/movies/image/object/840/840477/pansposter.jpg

Still stunning.

I have only seen it once and it messed with me so much I haven't seen it since. Sometimes I wonder how it will be to watch again, but last time I had to deal with depressing thoughts afterwards.

• Like 1

http://moviesmedia.ign.com/movies/image/object/840/840477/pansposter.jpg

Still stunning.

I have only seen it once and it messed with me so much I haven't seen it since. Sometimes I wonder how it will be to watch again, but last time I had to deal with depressing thoughts afterwards.

It really has some creepy mind bending visuals.

• Like 1

Grandma, with Lily Tomlin. I really liked it a lot. It's a lot of a chick flick, because it's about helping her granddaughter with an unexpected pregnancy, but it's also about someone with a 60's- 70's soul adjusting to the 2000's. Lily Tomlin is so good with this. She goes to take her granddaughter to the Free Clinic, and it's now a Starbucks type place. (Bonus points for her calling the owner a F**khead, my old roommate's fav. word!) She goes to sell her first edition rare books, and it turns out with Ebay available they are nearly worthless now. She does manage to pull it together and it is touching. Julia Stiles was very good as her granddaughter as well.

djKs8Ksm.jpg

hohw_social_1440_980_515_80_s_c1_t_c_0_0_1.jpg

Fantastic.

Loved that one!

The Iron Giant: Signature Edition (9/10)

One of the best movies ever!