last movie you watched

sonicjams

"Dirty Dancing" for the 10,000th time. Damn, Patrick Swayze can dance! Gone too soon. :(

Quickly blueschica, name a movie that Patrick Swayze was in in which he did NOT lift/carry someone!!!

Anything?

Can't think of any?

That's because there are none!

((That I can think of anyway))

In Dirty Dancing, he lifts Jennifer Grey. In Road House there was Kelly Lynch. In Ghost, he hoisted Demi Moore. In Next of Kin, Helen Hunt.

And he even lifts guys! In Red Dawn, he carries Charlie Sheen. In The Outsiders, he carries C.Thomas Howell.

:LOL:

Too funny! The lift!! Gotta love it. I was thinking Red Dawn right away but I only saw it once so you got me! :D :D

I'm pretty sure he partially carries Grey in Red Dawn too after she gets shot! So he lifts twice in that!!!!

Patrick Swayze carrying someone in his movies is on par with Gene Hackman screaming in his! :LOL:

That man is ALWAYS screaming!

Poseidon Adventure! All the Superman flicks! Hoosiers! Mississippi Burning! Unforgiven!

Gene's 86 years old and I bet he's still screaming! :LOL:

• Like 1

"Dirty Dancing" for the 10,000th time. Damn, Patrick Swayze can dance! Gone too soon. :(

Quickly blueschica, name a movie that Patrick Swayze was in in which he did NOT lift/carry someone!!!

Anything?

Can't think of any?

In Dirty Dancing, he lifts Jennifer Grey. In Road House there was Kelly Lynch. In Ghost, he hoisted Demi Moore. In Next of Kin, Helen Hunt.

And he even lifts guys! In Red Dawn, he carries Charlie Sheen. In The Outsiders, he carries C.Thomas Howell.

Too funny! The lift!! Gotta love it. I was thinking Red Dawn right away but I only saw it once so you got me! :D :D

I'm pretty sure he partially carries Grey in Red Dawn too after she gets shot! So he lifts twice in that!!!!

Patrick Swayze carrying someone in his movies is on par with Gene Hackman screaming in his! :LOL:

Poseidon Adventure! All the Superman flicks! Hoosiers! Mississippi Burning! Unforgiven!

Fitting that they're in Uncommon Valor. It's like Cruise running, Cage screaming and Goldblum saying "uh/um,yeah" a lot.

220px-Men_Women_%26_Children_poster.jpg

Anything?

Can't think of any?

Fitting that they're in Uncommon Valor. It's like Cruise running, Cage screaming and Goldblum saying "uh/um,yeah" a lot.

Oh no, I didn't see Uncommon Valor! Given the plot of that film though, it's easy to bet that Hackman is screaming and Swayze is lifting. :LOL:

Goldblum... :yes: :LOL:

Cruise... That happens a lot but does he run in A Few Good Men or Magnolia? I'm not confident about those two. What he DOES do though is clap his hands together (to get someone's attention or out of frustration) OR bang his hand on something :LOL:

Warrior.

A mixed martial arts drama starring Tom Hardy and Joel Edgerton. Plenty of drama and heavy themes so that it's not just a mindless MMA action flick. Some entertaining fight sequences though.

Good supporting cast which includes Nick Nolte and Frank Grillo; the best I've seen Nolte in at least a decade.

Grade: B

• Like 1

Warrior.

A mixed martial arts drama starring Tom Hardy and Joel Edgerton. Plenty of drama and heavy themes so that it's not just a mindless MMA action flick. Some entertaining fight sequences though.

Good supporting cast which includes Nick Nolte and Frank Grillo; the best I've seen Nolte in at least a decade.

Grade: B

Outstanding movie!

Spider-Man (2002).

For the millionth time; wife's first time and she loved it.

IMHO, this is the first Marvel superhero movie that was really good. Of course, there was X-Men (part 1) before that and Blade even before that. But neither of those movies I'd say were "really good"...they were "good" and "not so good" respectively. Overlooking annoyances like organic webs and an iron suited Green Goblin, Spidey part 1 was fun with some thoughtfulness to it.

Grade: B+

• Like 1