last movie you watched

sonicjams

duck, how was Hawkeye & Gretel? He just doesn't seem like a leading man. He's solid as suporting cast though

It wasn't bad, very like Van Helsing, but instead of vampires you've got bad ass witches who can fight like kung fu brutes! The tart who played Gretal had the best bubble butt in leather pants I've seen in a while! I think Jeremy was upstaged by the girls (Famke Janssen was the sexy evil bad girl) and a troll, and also Peter Stormare as a more traditional witch hunter who was also an evil dude, and a good witch, and some kid. Pretty much everyone then. Yeah he's just not got the charisma to be the leading man. In comparison to Van Helsing, Jackman and Kate were better and the vamp girls overall were hotter than the witches! The effects were better too. Overall it was a decent supernatural action flick. They're supposedly doing a sequel.

:hail:

http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb414/lyndseyg2112/null-55.png

Facist!

Hag!

:LOL:

:LOL: :hi:

duck, how was Hawkeye & Gretel? He just doesn't seem like a leading man. He's solid as suporting cast though

It wasn't bad, very like Van Helsing, but instead of vampires you've got bad ass witches who can fight like kung fu brutes! The tart who played Gretal had the best bubble butt in leather pants I've seen in a while! I think Jeremy was upstaged by the girls (Famke Janssen was the sexy evil bad girl) and a troll, and also Peter Stormare as a more traditional witch hunter who was also an evil dude, and a good witch, and some kid. Pretty much everyone then. Yeah he's just not got the charisma to be the leading man. In comparison to Van Helsing, Jackman and Kate were better and the vamp girls overall were hotter than the witches! The effects were better too. Overall it was a decent supernatural action flick. They're supposedly doing a sequel.

Sounds interesting! If only to find out this "bubble butt" you mention is about and whether its the best!

What did you think of Iron Man 3?

Sounds interesting! If only to find out this "bubble butt" you mention is about and whether its the best!

It was very good, the Iron Man series delivers probably the most convincing portrayal of a Marvel superhero ever.

It was very good, the Iron Man series delivers probably the most convincing portrayal of a Marvel superhero ever.

Agree about Iron Man portrayal.

I didn't like Van Helsing though. It started out okay with Mr.Hyde and all but I hated the dude who played Dracula. And I really hated that Frankenstein character with his stupid moaning. I wanted to hunt down and knife the poor, tormented bastard myself

I didn't like Van Helsing though. It started out okay with Mr.Hyde and all but I hated the dude who played Dracula. And I really hated that Frankenstein character with his stupid moaning. I wanted to hunt down and knife the poor, tormented bastard myself

I didn't like the monk guy either...

With that film I focused more on the vampire tarts and Kate, that kept me occupied...

I didn't like the monk guy either...

With that film I focused more on the vampire tarts and Kate, that kept me occupied...

I'm going to wait on Iron Man 3. Haven't seen 2 yet! But I do enjoy the first one! Thanks for the heads up on 3!

Midnight in Paris. This movie truly shows how great Woody Allen is. Any screenplay that can make Owen Wilson palatable is pure genius.

http://www.moviedeskback.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Prometheus-by-Ridley-Scott-Wallpapers-1.jpg Edited by calirush

Private Life of Henry VIII on TCM or TMC or whatever the channel is.