last movie you watched

sonicjams

http://api.ning.com/files/nvKRpWglShoJbuOc0-IXEz7eDfS9cAsW4BPwiHeWzZoiQyyp0lvSJZOyyArkq0oPaXqc1DthmqssiiFelFncm3nDWrGxbq6V/CaptainAmericaShield001.jpg

Better than I expected going in, and it's now one of my favorite movies of probably the last ten/fifteen years.

Edited by danielmclark
  • Like 1

JAWS,last night....greatest film ever yes.gif

Last week at the cinema TINTIN ,a great adventure movie and the 3D actually enhances the visuals( which is not something i thought i would ever say!)

The History Channel showed The Assassination of Jesse James... last night. It was annoying to deal with commercials but I'd always wanted to see it. It dragged a bit but I'd give it a 7/10. The cinematography was stellar!

QUOTE (micgtr71 @ Nov 6 2011, 05:22 PM)
This is Spinal Tap...it never gets old

Looks like we both watched Guest mockumentaries yesterday.

"No, we're not gonna f-ing do Stonehenge!" laugh.gif rofl3.gif

I forgot to mention I saw that new Pearl Jam documentary a few days ago.

Edited by invisible airwave

QUOTE (invisible airwave @ Nov 6 2011, 06:03 PM)
QUOTE (micgtr71 @ Nov 6 2011, 05:22 PM)
This is Spinal Tap...it never gets old

Looks like we both watched Guest mockumentaries yesterday.

"No, we're not gonna f-ing do Stonehenge!" laugh.gif rofl3.gif

I forgot to mention I saw that new Pearl Jam documentary a few days ago.

I want to see that PJ film. I watched Best in Show this weekend as well. For Your Consideration is on the docket for this week. Man, they make me laugh.

• Like 2

QUOTE (danielmclark @ Nov 7 2011, 04:01 AM)
http://api.ning.com/files/nvKRpWglShoJbuOc0-IXEz7eDfS9cAsW4BPwiHeWzZoiQyyp0lvSJZOyyArkq0oPaXqc1DthmqssiiFelFncm3nDWrGxbq6V/CaptainAmericaShield001.jpg

Better than I expected going in, and it's now one of my favorite movies of probably the last ten/fifteen years.

ohmy.gif Really?! It was better than I expected too but I can think of several hero films alone that I think were better (Watchmen, XMEN 2, Xmen: First Class, both Batfilms, Spidey 2, Iron Man 1, Thor, and there might even be a few more that have escaped me)

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Nov 7 2011, 05:58 AM)
QUOTE (danielmclark @ Nov 7 2011, 04:01 AM)

ohmy.gif Really?! It was better than I expected too but I can think of several hero films alone that I think were better (Watchmen, XMEN 2, Xmen: First Class, both Batfilms, Spidey 2, Iron Man 1, Thor, and there might even be a few more that have escaped me)

Agreed....it was OK. But best movie in 10 or 15 years???? Huh?

no.gif