The Memorial Cup

Just turned on the tube for the opening game between the London Knights and the Rimouski Oceanic. This game has been hyped majorly due to the Knights' dominating season and the presence of whom many says is the next Wayne Gretzky, Rimouski's Sidney Crosby. (Even Gretzky himself says this). They are now showing exterior shots of the John Labatt's centre and it sux that I'm missing this game knowing I only work a mere block and half away!!! sad.gif

GO KNIGHTS!!!!!!! 1287.gif 1287.gif 1287.gif

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Marc Methot scores winner on 2 on 1 with Perry!!!! 653.gif cheer.gif 1287.gif 1287.gif 1287.gif 653.gif cheer.gif

A classic opening game!!!!! yes.gif 1287.gif trink39.gif

Mack! I gotta go to work laugh.gif

The 2nd game of the tourney today was just as awesome as the Knights-Oceanic game last night. Ottawa 67's beat the Kelowna Rockets 3-2 in double overtime to join the Knights at 1-0 in the standings. Poor Kelowna...just played an intense double OT game today and now must face the Mighty Knights tomorrow night 1287.gif firedevil.gif

Just tuning into game #4 of the tourney between the Ottawa 67's and the Rimouski Oceanic...Ottawa just scored, with just under 2 minutes to play in first period..Rimouski was up 2-0 at the time....first period just ended..2-1 Oceanic....If Ottawa wins this game the winner of the Ottawa-London game on Thursday will earn a spot in Sunday's final....

just waking up and tuned into tonite's game..Kelowna Rockets versus Rimouski Oceanic...2nd period just started..1-0 Oceanic....Rockets must win for a chance in playoffs or they are done for the year....Rimouski win will make tomorrow night's final game an interesting one as far as playoffs go....

Archived