Why do you shave your legs?

Mr. Not

QUOTE (Kelly D @ Dec 3 2011, 01:15 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Nov 26 2011, 08:44 PM)
Oh and I like the Permanent Waves Kelly D avatar...

laugh.gif  1022.gif

Heehee! Thank you! A product of an ex-boyfriend's doing- massively talented graphic designer!

Back to the topic at hand (for a change): I notice that shaving reduces the amount of ingrown hairs caused by not enough exfoliation. Too bad it's such a pain in the ass. . .

That's way too hair technical for me! wacko.gif laugh.gif

I never shave my legs. I haven't got much body hair, and no one who gets close enough to me to be entitled to have an opinion about it objects to it. smile.gif

Once in a while I feel like removing hair, and when that happens, I epilate.

I have a question. Has anyone here tried sugaring, and if so, how was it? I'll be going to Florida at the end of this month, spending some time at the beach etc., and I HATE shaving. Passionately. My skin is pretty sensitive, though (comes along with red hair, I guess tongue.gif), so I feel like waxing would have some negative effects. So I'm considering sugaring for my legs and/or bikini line. Any anecdotes?

QUOTE (Undemanding Contact @ Mar 12 2012, 08:51 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Nov 27 2011, 02:44 AM)
Oh and I like the Permanent Waves Kelly D avatar...

laugh.gif  1022.gif

Actually... so do I. I think it is one of the best in the entire forum.

*blush* wub.gif Why, thank you! It's the handiwork of my ex-boyfriend. I use it everywhere in "Virtuality" biggrin.gif

QUOTE (proudlyrushian @ Mar 13 2012, 02:36 AM)
I have a question. Has anyone here tried sugaring, and if so, how was it? I'll be going to Florida at the end of this month, spending some time at the beach etc., and I HATE shaving. Passionately. My skin is pretty sensitive, though (comes along with red hair, I guess tongue.gif), so I feel like waxing would have some negative effects. So I'm considering sugaring for my legs and/or bikini line. Any anecdotes?

Isn't sugaring the same as waxing? More yowwwllll factor or am I barking up the wrong tree..? scared.gif laugh.gif

The original question is "Why do you shave your legs?"

I don't, but I DO shave my onions once every few months or so... way too sweaty.

Aw, you're welcome!

:D

I don't, but I DO shave my onions once every few months or so... way too sweaty.

Aw, you're welcome!

Schweady balls are only good around the holidays.

Aw, you're welcome!

Why do you call them onions? They don't make people cry, do they?

• Like 4

Aw, you're welcome!

remember TBR lives off the grid....probably lacks running water...I'm sure they can get quite pungent.

I. Cannot. Stand. Furry legs.

We've been over this though... I have a "thing" with body hair. I hate the stuff.

I don't mind body hair too much... my ex GF had a really hairy back, but I was such a nice guy that I always shaved it for her in the shower. Man, I went through a lot of razor blades that year!

Aw, you're welcome!

remember TBR lives off the grid....probably lacks running water...I'm sure they can get quite pungent.

Spanish onions... and they only make people cry when they go swinging out of control and hit people in the chops... fat lips, bruises... all of it. It's actually kind of embarrassing on that "always-uncomfortable" first date.

• Like 1

Thank you ^^^

multi tasking here at work and listening to the echoes of a cell phone arguement from the lobby or the men's room. Sounds like the teacher from Peanuts. wah wah wah wah wah wah...

• Like 2