Alex playing 2112 acoustically.

PeartInTraining

Holy shit. Alex blocked, playing 2112 with some blokes around a camp fire. Kinda the ideal night out for a lot of us on this board.

Wonder what he would have thought of my rendition of the Farewell to Kings intro.

Edited by phlaaps

I LOL'ed, especially at some of Alex's comments. "Don't kill yourself, it's just a guitar!" Right, Alex! Now, time to schedule a few more family sing-alongs and get some more words down...though those vocal sounds may be effective bear repellent laugh.gif Edited by 1 of the 7

This is completely awesome and hilarious. Alex is still pretty good when he's drunk, until discovery which is a mess, lol. Love that his son loves making fun of them. He sounds like Alex too. Pretty funny and goofy like his dad. Edited by trenken

QUOTE (Alexmai @ Oct 17 2011, 08:09 AM)
I'm dreaming of a Rush Unplugged since '90s...

I love MTV Unplugged. I think my favorite was Live.

It would have been awesome if Rush did this, but not now. This would really accentuate Geddy's vocal issues. It would not be pretty. If they did this in like 1980 it would have been completely awesome.

I watched it. It basically consisted of a lit up Alex playing 2112 and along the way kind of goofing on the song a little bit...looks like someone filmed it with a cell phone and somehow it got to youtube and I imagine that Alex wouldn't be too pleased about having that out there, so he managed to get it deleted. though I am sure someone uploaded it and will be putting it back on

QUOTE (LeaveMyThingAlone @ Oct 21 2011, 05:05 PM)
I watched it. It basically consisted of a lit up Alex playing 2112 and along the way kind of goofing on the song a little bit...looks like someone filmed it with a cell phone and somehow it got to youtube and I imagine that Alex wouldn't be too pleased about having that out there, so he managed to get it deleted. though I am sure someone uploaded it and will be putting it back on

Wow. Maybe the person who loaded it onto YouTube had second thoughts..

BOO!

Hoping someone saved it...