American Horror Story

Tick

QUOTE (Unattractive Truth @ Nov 13 2011, 09:14 PM)
QUOTE (tick @ Nov 13 2011, 06:26 AM)
This show is so good!

yes.gif

I didn't like it at first but now I love it. So much so that I cannot wait for tonight's episode. I think this is going to be the best episode yet.

This show finally got into my dreams. I have some messed up dreams on Wednesday night.

Now that Violet is in love with Tate and knows its over if they move, what will she do to keep them in the house?

How will Jessica Lange's character play a role in it all?

QUOTE (tick @ Nov 18 2011, 06:04 AM)
Now that Violet is in love with Tate and knows its over if they move, what will she do to keep them in the house?

Spoilers!!

The babies seem to be keeping mom in the house. She gets ill every time she leaves. But now she knows, at least some of the story.

They advanced the story quite well the last two episodes. It's a bit clearer.

Will the abortion doctor be the guy in the gimp suit? Can ghosts father children?

Oh, and how about that poor Armenian guy? All he wanted was a little land, a BJ, and a sandwich. Was that too much to ask?

laugh.gif

What a way to go.

QUOTE (tick @ Nov 18 2011, 06:04 AM)

***SPOILERS***

Lange is becoming some master ring leader in everyone's role! She is one of my favorite actresses and she does not disappoint in this show.

One thing though I'm not understanding is why Lange and the medium approached Violet asking her to help cross Tate over. Is it because she knows Tate hates her so doesn't want to keep encountering his negative ghost???

Also, did you notice at the end, when they were showing next week's episode, that the one gay guy (the one who HAD to have the perfect apples for the Halloween party) is the one shown taking off the gimp mask? Maybe all the spirits are using the gimp costume?

Tate gave the impression he wanted to cross over but now it seems like since Violet is developing feelings for him, maybe she won't help him. She's definitely opening up to him and seeks him out for friendship. Maybe she'll "off" herself in the house so she can become a ghost to stay with him?

I think this just goes to show that each episode answers a few questions but leaves you with so many more.

OOH, I LOVED that they went back to the original homeowners and told us their story of what happened. I wished we were given a glimpse of that baby though!

Finally watched this last weeks episode. All I can say is Bravo! applaudit.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Every time I think I have something figured out, I get thrown for a loop. This is just everything you want in a show, except laughs. Which for any show, even a drama, usually needs. But this show, it's just scary, drama, horror, twisted, crazy, edge of your seat madness! It has amazing writing, acting, directing, editing...the whole 10 yards!

***POSSIBLE SPOILER***

I still think that the guy who impregnated Viv (Dr's wife) in the leather suit is the Mad scientist Dr who started all this madness. He and his wife are trying to replace that baby, which like others have said, I desperately want to see!

Then you throw in the Beau, the kid chained to the bed who, in my guess-timation is Jessica Lange's monster baby from her time in the house when the mad scientist got her pregnant to try and get their son back. But then there are holes in that theory as well. Bottom line is I love a show where you think you have stuff figured out only to be thrown for a loop.

I also loved that all this time we thought that the disfigured guy was a ghost who killed his family. I thought it was fact. But when you think back, it was just the story he told the Dr. So even though they showed scenes of him doing it, which made me think that was what happened, it appears that his wife was the one who did it. But then again....who knows. Maybe neither story is true! This thing gets creepier and better every week.

TOP NOTCH TV! applaudit.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif wacko.gif scared.gif fing.gif

Lots of questions, lots of directions to go.

SHE'S GONNA HAVE TWINS!!!! I'm thinking since gave up that sweet thang to two guys in one day (Tramp!) she's got one rotten bun, and one sweet bun bakin' in that oven!! One per dad.

And did anyone else notice that while Viv was playin' with herslf and imagining all the different guys taking turns on her that the guy in the black rubber suit only had one eye hole in the mask...kinda like that beauty Beau (What and ironinc name, huh???)

I think the burned buy is a real guy....but you never know.

Edited by Invisible To Telescopic Eye

** SPOILER**

Question: Why was Jessica Lange's other son chained upstairs in the attic of ghost house at a time when she wasn't even living there? We see the pre-burned man go into the attic and kill the boy but the boy isn't his. It's Jessica's. Did he come with the house or something? This does not make sense.

QUOTE (Janie @ Nov 20 2011, 09:19 AM)
** SPOILER**

Question: Why was Jessica Lange's other son chained upstairs in the attic of ghost house at a time when she wasn't even living there? We see the pre-burned man go into the attic and kill the boy but the boy isn't his. It's Jessica's. Did he come with the house or something? This does not make sense.

Jessica Lange's character was living in the house at the time the boy was smothered.

QUOTE (Unattractive Truth @ Nov 20 2011, 10:12 AM)
QUOTE (Janie @ Nov 20 2011, 09:19 AM)
** SPOILER**

Jessica Lange's character was living in the house at the time the boy was smothered.

Are you sure? Because at the time, the burned man and his family were living the house. In the scene at the dinner table, he tells his wife he has fallen in love with Constance and that his wife should move out with their daughters, go back to her wife's mom's house. I believe at this time, Constance was, again, living as a neighbor, not in the house too. Were Constance and the burned man's family all living together at the house at the same time then???

I LOVE this show! I just wonder how many seasons they can go. Then again, they could have a new family move in every season! More craziness and more characters! yes.gif

****SPOILER - Episode day before Thanksgiving****

I thought for sure the guy in the rubber suit was the abortion Dr who originally started this mess. I think they did a little trickery because Tate is not that big of a guy and the night that Vivien slept with the rubber suit guy (we now know is Tate) it looked like a way bigger guy than him. That is why I was so sure it was the abortion Dr. I mean I thought about it being Tate, but I just ruled it out, it made so much more sense to me that it was that Dr. But damn, that is what a good show does, blows you away from scene to scene.

This episode was crazy. I love when all the ghosts interact. The thing I don't get is in an earlier scene, the abortion Dr's wife was in on everything. She told the burn faced guy not to kill Ben in the basement. Then this last episode she didn't know she was dead?

I love the young girl that Ben cheated with. I love how she is antagonizing everyone, even the other ghosts. And I love the flashbacks. If The Walking Dead had more flashbacks, it would be a way better show. American Horror Story is becoming one of my favorites!

applaudit.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (Presto_a RUSH fan_06-08-90 @ Nov 25 2011, 12:21 AM)
I LOVE this show! I just wonder how many seasons they can go. Then again, they could have a new family move in every season! More craziness and more characters! yes.gif

****SPOILER - Episode day before Thanksgiving****

I thought for sure the guy in the rubber suit was the abortion Dr who originally started this mess. I think they did a little trickery because Tate is not that big of a guy and the night that Vivien slept with the rubber suit guy (we now know is Tate) it looked like a way bigger guy than him. That is why I was so sure it was the abortion Dr. I mean I thought about it being Tate, but I just ruled it out, it made so much more sense to me that it was that Dr. But damn, that is what a good show does, blows you away from scene to scene.

This episode was crazy. I love when all the ghosts interact. The thing I don't get is in an earlier scene, the abortion Dr's wife was in on everything. She told the burn faced guy not to kill Ben in the basement. Then this last episode she didn't know she was dead?

I love the young girl that Ben cheated with. I love how she is antagonizing everyone, even the other ghosts. And I love the flashbacks. If The Walking Dead had more flashbacks, it would be a way better show. American Horror Story is becoming one of my favorites!

applaudit.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Yeah, Tate was the first obviously choice, but I had dismissed it as being too obvious. Obviously I was wrong.

************ SPOILERS ****************

Tate = Rubber Man I can see and especially the why and I thought this was a great episode.

BUT...

Next episode: The Pope? A key, a literal key, to a secret? A child of flesh & spirit? The end of the world? Surely this won't devolve into "The Omen VII, This Time It's Personal"...will it?

The narrative is getting a little confusing. I guess I'm just a linear kind of guy.

I don't know what to think now about the burned man and Constance. And what was up with the young mistress sleeping with Constance's husband, who is also obviously a ghost. Did I misunderstand that part?

I'm all confuzzled.

How did the husband get shot and then just walk around like everything was okay?

Lots of weird stuff going on.

QUOTE (Unattractive Truth @ Nov 25 2011, 10:43 PM)
The narrative is getting a little confusing. I guess I'm just a linear kind of guy.

I don't know what to think now about the burned man and Constance. And what was up with the young mistress sleeping with Constance's husband, who is also obviously a ghost. Did I misunderstand that part?

I'm all confuzzled.

How did the husband get shot and then just walk around like everything was okay?

Lots of weird stuff going on.

This is a mind blower of a show and confusing, but that's what keeps me glued.

theredtamasrule,

I am with you on that. I hope it doesn't devolve to much in that direction. But then again, it's all in how they do it. So far I find it hard to complain.

SPOILER

As far as the shot Ben, he said it was a "thru and thru" meaning it just kinda grazed him. Then again, who the F**k knows with this show

QUOTE (Presto_a RUSH fan_06-08-90 @ Nov 26 2011, 12:12 AM)
As far as the shot Ben, he said it was a "thru and thru" meaning it just kinda grazed him.  Then again, who the F**k knows with this show

On this show it probably means the Infantata rolled up on Ben and licked the would and healed him... poker1.gif

Hayden and Violet are turning me off of this show. I've fast forwarded through almost every single scene with Violet and found myself forwarding through Hayden's scenes during this recent episode.

HOWEVER! I really love the doctor's wife. The first doctor. His wife... the one her lost her baby.

Hey, wait a minute. The first owners were a doctor and housewife. The current owners are a doctor and housewife pair.

Interesting.

QUOTE (Janie @ Nov 26 2011, 10:54 PM)
Hayden and Violet are turning me off of this show. I've fast forwarded through almost every single scene with Violet and found myself forwarding through Hayden's scenes during this recent episode.

HOWEVER! I really love the doctor's wife. The first doctor. His wife... the one her lost her baby.

Hey, wait a minute. The first owners were a doctor and housewife. The current owners are a doctor and housewife pair.

Interesting.

Really? Because I think Hayden is bringing the only comedic aspect to the show. Seeing her argue with the others is hilarious....well not hilarious but amusing!