American Horror Story

Tick

QUOTE (Janie @ Nov 3 2011, 07:38 AM)
Last nights episode was good. Now I have no idea about the blond haired kid.

So... he died about 17 years ago? And was Lange's son? If he's a ghost, why is he afraid of and kept running away from the dead teenagers he shot and did he even really shoot them??

He appeared genuine when he said he didn't know any of those kids.

Maybe he's not a ghost, but a re-animated person. Remember the abortion doctor's research? The other ghosts seem to have some awareness of their situation.

What I'm wondering is they showed him once in the black S&M outfit (where he scared his girlfriend in the basement). Is it always him? Was he the one who had sex with the mother? Is he the father of her baby?

Can ghosts get women pregnant? Obviously there is something seriously wrong with the unborn child.

Man...this show is seriously fudged up!

laugh.gif

ETA: I tried to use the spoiler system described in another thread. I don't know if that's right or not, but there you go....

Edited by Unattractive Truth

I read in an article in Entertainment magazine that the identity of the man in the rubber suit will be revealed on Nov. 23rd.

QUOTE (tick @ Nov 4 2011, 09:27 AM)
I read in an article in Entertainment magazine that the identity of the man in the rubber suit will be revealed on Nov. 23rd.

****POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT - MY THEORY**** (sorry I followed exactly what the post said for spoiler alerts and previewed it and it didn't work)

I think the dude in the leather suit is the abortion Dr who started this craziness and the abortion Dr his wife have been haunting the house to try and get a baby born to replace theirs. Hence the leather suit is the abortion Dr and that is why he impregnated the woman (damn, can't remember her name, the phschatrist's wife) and the baby in the untrasound is the demon/monster ghost baby of the abortion Dr

Edited by Presto_a RUSH fan_06-08-90

QUOTE (Presto_a RUSH fan_06-08-90 @ Nov 4 2011, 10:13 PM)
QUOTE (tick @ Nov 4 2011, 09:27 AM)

****POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT - MY THEORY**** (sorry I followed exactly what the post said for spoiler alerts and previewed it and it didn't work)

I think the dude in the leather suit is the abortion Dr who started this craziness and the abortion Dr his wife have been haunting the house to try and get a baby born to replace theirs. Hence the leather suit is the abortion Dr and that is why he impregnated the woman (damn, can't remember her name, the phschatrist's wife) and the baby in the untrasound is the demon/monster ghost baby of the abortion Dr

****POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT - MY THEORY****

I thought the same thing too BUT everyone who has died in that house, is in a period piece. Wasn't the house originally built in the early 1900s putting the original owners death around the same time? I don't know when the gimp suit was invented but I'm thinking it couldn't possibly be the doctor in the suit.

**** SPOILER ALERT ****

Just finished tonights episode. It was relatively tame. But the previews for next week look insane!!

At least now we know what happened to Tate.

One thing kind of interesting is that they were portraying Violet as being a medium (or "sensitive") but it seems like the ghosts are showing themselves to all the members of the household. So, is everyone a "sensitive" then?

I dare everyone to look in their bathroom mirror and say, "Here piggy piggy piggy." tongue.gif

QUOTE (Janie @ Nov 10 2011, 01:00 AM)
**** SPOILER ALERT ****

I dare everyone to look in their bathroom mirror and say, "Here piggy piggy piggy." tongue.gif

I'm gonna do it, just to see if anything happens. Don't think I won't wink.gif

Last night's episode was good but not like the rest have been so far. With a show as chaotic as this one is, it's not bad to have a episode that's kind of gives you a breather from everything.

What happened with Tate is what I expected after last week's episode. I'm not sure if he was lying last week when he told those kids he didn't know them or perhaps he just blocked out what he did and couldn't remember. We still haven't found out weather it was the house that drove Tate to do what he did or if he did it of his own freewill.

QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Nov 10 2011, 12:55 PM)

I was grossing out watching the Mom eat the food the neighbor kept bringing over for her. 062802puke_prv.gif

**** SPOILER ALERT ****

She has to feed her demon baby and it seemed like after she ate the brain, she looked at the dish as if to say, "WTH did I just do... I just ate a brain."

I was pretty grossed out too. She was so dainty eating it though! She ate that brain like a proper lady with a fork and knife. laugh.gif

BTW, not looking forward to the episode where she births that thing. Could you imagine delivery something with claws and hoofs!? Woman wouldn't walk right for years after that.

QUOTE (Invisible To Telescopic Eye @ Nov 10 2011, 05:22 PM)
QUOTE (Janie @ Nov 10 2011, 05:14 PM)

Could you imagine delivery something with claws and hoofs!?

I don't think it's gonna be a hoof and claw baby...It'll look normal...but we all know...yes...we aaaaaall know.

**** SSSSSSSPOILER****

But remember, the sonographer said she saw hoofs and that it was Satan's baby. So, we already know the baby isn't going to be a normal baby, right?

Opinions!?

QUOTE (Janie @ Nov 10 2011, 07:50 PM)

I don't think it's gonna be a hoof and claw baby...It'll look normal...but we all know...yes...we aaaaaall know.

**** SSSSSSSPOILER****

But remember, the sonographer said she saw hoofs and that it was Satan's baby. So, we already know the baby isn't going to be a normal baby, right?

Opinions!?

I think it's gonna be a weird looking baby. Hooves n claws, man. No way is it going to look normal.

QUOTE (The_Necromancer_77 @ Nov 11 2011, 01:29 AM)

**** SSSSSSSPOILER****

Opinions!?

I think it's gonna be a weird looking baby. Hooves n claws, man. No way is it going to look normal.

I disagree. I think it's going to look normal but have the soul of a demon.

So much of the show revolves around deception why would they have a beastly looking baby?

If they have a baby that is some kind of creature the crux of the show is going to move from, "what the hell is wrong with this house?" to, "what the hell is wrong with my baby PHYSICALLY???!!!" and they aren't going to spend any time in the house 'cuz the baby is going to be in the hospital for a reeeeeeally long time....At least in the real world that would happen.

Nope...normal looking, soul of Satan.

BTW...I did that here piggy, piggy, piggy thing and when I opened my eyes there was a pig man standing there...it was me...damn I gotts loose some weight. and I have a uncontrollable urge to say a-th-a-th-a-th that's all folks....Hmmm.

I haven't read anything above this post. I just watched the opening scene of AHS from this Wed Nov 9th.

HOLY SHYT BALLS! admin.gif

Even though we knew this happened...just seeing it.

wtf.gif

I can't wait to watch the rest of the episode.

I am going to get a bowl of ice cream and get ready for an amazing 55 min ride (well 44 or whatever minus the stupid commercials!)

applaudit.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif scared.gif

QUOTE (Invisible To Telescopic Eye @ Nov 11 2011, 04:55 AM)

**** SSSSSSSPOILER****

Opinions!?

So much of the show revolves around deception why would they have a beastly looking baby?

If they have a baby that is some kind of creature the crux of the show is going to move from, "what the hell is wrong with this house?" to, "what the hell is wrong with my baby PHYSICALLY???!!!" and they aren't going to spend any time in the house 'cuz the baby is going to be in the hospital for a reeeeeeally long time....At least in the real world that would happen.

BTW...I did that here piggy, piggy, piggy thing and when I opened my eyes there was a pig man standing there...it was me...damn I gotts loose some weight. and I have a uncontrollable urge to say a-th-a-th-a-th that's all folks....Hmmm.

****SPOILER**** (Am I supposed to be putting a spoiler warning before every single post now?)

You got me thinking and I think you're onto something about the baby having to *look* normal.

Some questions:

1) Why is Jessica Lange's character and the abortion doctor's wife so hellbent on having another baby born into the house?

2) In the opening scene, we see Adelaide as a child, warning the twin boys that if they go in the house, they're, "Going to die in there." I'm assuming that at this point her and Jessica Lange are living next door and no longer living the house. But this can't make sense because it was 1994 when Tate committed his high school murders. Also, in the picture Lange shows Violet, Tate and Adelaide are teenagers and it appears the photo was taken right before Tate was killed. So, if Lange, Adelaide and Tate lived in the house in the mid-90s, why is Adelaide standing in front of the house as a child in the mid 70s when we see the twin boys going in????

I remember Jessica Lange saying she had several kids (I don't remember the exact number) so maybe these are hers too and died in the house???

Edited by nobodys hero

QUOTE (Janie @ Nov 11 2011, 11:50 AM)
QUOTE (Invisible To Telescopic Eye @ Nov 11 2011, 04:55 AM)

**** SSSSSSSPOILER****

Opinions!?

****SPOILER**** (Am I supposed to be putting a spoiler warning before every single post now?)

You got me thinking and I think you're onto something about the baby having to *look* normal.

Some questions:

1) Why is Jessica Lange's character and the abortion doctor's wife so hellbent on having another baby born into the house?

2) In the opening scene, we see Adelaide as a child, warning the twin boys that if they go in the house, they're, "Going to die in there." I'm assuming that at this point her and Jessica Lange are living next door and no longer living the house. But this can't make sense because it was 1994 when Tate committed his high school murders. Also, in the picture Lange shows Violet, Tate and Adelaide are teenagers and it appears the photo was taken right before Tate was killed. So, if Lange, Adelaide and Tate lived in the house in the mid-90s, why is Adelaide standing in front of the house as a child in the mid 70s when we see the twin boys going in????

Question 1: Don't know.

Question 2: Good point.

Nobody's Hero: Good point as well.

I totally agree with all the points made...

This is gonna be a wild rest of the season.

***MY THEORY***

I think that the house is haunted because the original owner who was performing abortions and his wife had their baby killed. The Dr put some wierd science project together that is still in the basement. But to set everyone free, including Jessica Lange's son Tate, she has to have a baby in the house that will fill in for the Dr. Hence the guy that was wearing the black suit was the abortion Dr and he impregnated the wife. I thought when Jessica lange dragged her daughter to the lawn that she would be a ghost, but the last episode she medium said, that Adelaide said thanks for not dragging me on to the other lawn. Then she would have haunted the house.

I don't know where the rest of this is going. The questions asked above are all excellent and with a great show like this, I doubt none of us will figure it out until it happens!

I love this show!