American Horror Story

Tick

I'm starting to like the storylines now.. Except the silly Frankenstein boy ..

I can't believe I'm gonna say this....But maybe I am too. At least I liked the last episode (except for Fankenstein although he did nail that other dead chick...should we call her the Bride of Frankenstein?) That was pretty damn funny. And I'm getting tired of Jessica Lange. I don't think she is playing this part very well, and at this point I don't care about The Axeman. The story still isn't very good, but maybe it'll get better.

OK.....I guess I'm the only person here watching this POS show since nobody else has posted here in a couple weeks. No surprise there...This season f'n sucks out loud and is bad comedy at best. It's not scary, suspenseful, interesting and certainly not horrifying. This season makes the last season, which looking back and comparing the two, seem like a divine spectacle. I can't think of anything good to say about this corny piece of crap...(Heh...That's pretty funny). Except that Stevie Nicks looking dead chick is kinda hot. and her hair is cool...oh, and the other chick...the one who hasn't died yet but can kill you with her snatch has great hair too....Great hair....what a reason to watch a TV show.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: barf.

Do I dare ask how the new episode with Stevie Nicks was? Haha.. It's waiting on my TiVo and I'm scared .

OMG!!!!

Thank God almighty there is only one more week of this!!!!

I'm sitting through this just to see it end and it can't happen fast enough.

This is as bad as television can get.

AHS has been renewed for a fourth season and since each season has been progressively worse can you imagine what kind of garbage we in store for!!!!?????

LOVED the first 2 seasons...this one BLOWS chunks! It's like they got all new writers or something.

Almost ready to pack it in on this one.

And yes...Jessica Lange is hotttt....I likeeeey the older ladies.

• Like 1

I just watched the first episode of Season 2, the first one I've ever seen. It wasn't bad. A bit creepy in places, a bit obvious in others.

When I saw that couple of honeymooners going into that derelict asylum at the beginning & realised it was that turd who sings in that God awful band, the "Moves Like Jagger" guy, I thought to myself, I hope that f***er gets killed!

the she-goatness that is known as Stevie Nicks was a terrible jump the shark moment so there is nowhere to go but UP. Jessica Lange says the next one is her final season, but they are making at least on more after that. Season 3 is at the bottom of the list. It had some good moments and I haven't given up on it yet. It is a nice distraction until OH HOLY COW WALKING DEAD IS COMING BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Like 1

This season sucks too.

They've already killed off possibly the best character in the entire run of the show in Twisty.

Again Jessica Lange sucks again and her accent is the worst...The good news is it isn't as bad as the last season and visually it's at its best with the freaks, the circus environment, the creepy derelict bus and the whole freak show camp.

Just another corny story line.

I got midway through season two and then decided that I had seen better versions of all these subplots a thousand times before.