Former Weezer Bassist dead at 40.

mikey was one of my best friends in high school. he was actually the new kid at brookline high in massachusetts and my friends and i were in a "musicians" click. he walked in and i noticed him immediately and brought him into our circle. i could tell a million stories and i will...rip mikey

QUOTE (daveyt @ Oct 11 2011, 07:17 PM)
mikey was one of my best friends in high school. he was actually the new kid at brookline high in massachusetts and my friends and i were in a "musicians" click. he walked in and i noticed him immediately and brought him into our circle. i could tell a million stories and i will...rip mikey

I'm so sorry, davey. sad.gif

R.I.P. Mikey rose.gif

QUOTE (daveyt @ Oct 11 2011, 05:17 PM)

i slept over his house once and tarzan the legend of greystoke was on so we ended up saying "oh wah!" like tarzan the whole day and it carried over into our antics all the time

his neighbors were always ratting on him so once when mikey's mom was out of town we came over to party and one of our friends showed up and we pulled him out of the car. too bad it wasn't in park and the car rolled and smashed into the neighbors fence with them watching. mikey was like "my mom is gonna kill me!"

i could tell a million stories and i will...rip mikey

i used to go to his house and was amazed by the marshall stack he owned. we would kick it in his room and trade licks. he was a HUGE doors fan and beatles fan and could tell you anything about jim morrison. his mom had a great house and we would entertain there a couple times a month drinking, etc.