ALEX2.O

Bayou Bengal

HOW MANY LADIES ARE COUNTING DOWN THE DAYS TILL THE RELEASE OF THE LIVE CONCERT DVD???I CAN'T WAIT IT'S GOING TO BE AWESOME

QUOTE (Bayou Bengal @ Oct 9 2011, 04:18 PM)
HOW MANY LADIES ARE COUNTING DOWN THE DAYS TILL THE RELEASE OF THE LIVE CONCERT DVD???I CAN'T WAIT IT'S GOING TO BE AWESOME

ME! Because Alex and I were flirting all night (promise biggrin.gif). In "Caravan" at one point at the end of the song you can see him mouthing "I can't stop thinking big" to someone in the audience and I have many reasons to believe it was me. . . wub.gif

QUOTE (Bayou Bengal @ Oct 9 2011, 02:18 PM)

Definitely! I recorded the one on VH1 but it wasn't in Hi-Def. That REALLY makes a difference.

Kelly, I caught that but really couldn't tell, with the editing exactly where you were in relation to the stage. That's so cool! biggrin.gif

I wish I had video of that night in Vancouver. Alex and I had a brief exchange - well, whatever you call mouthing things back and forth... Darren was floored laugh.gif

Edited by HowItIs

QUOTE (HowItIs @ Oct 10 2011, 04:48 AM)
QUOTE (Bayou Bengal @ Oct 9 2011, 02:18 PM)

Definitely! I recorded the one on VH1 but it wasn't in Hi-Def. That REALLY makes a difference.

Kelly, I caught that but really couldn't tell, with the editing exactly where you were in relation to the stage. That's so cool! biggrin.gif

I wish I had video of that night in Vancouver. Alex and I had a brief exchange - well, whatever you call mouthing things back and forth... Darren was floored laugh.gif

Gotta love our Alex wub.gif Ged and I were "flirting" (being silly/sexy) all night during Vancouver- that's never happened before to me! A dream come true for sure!

HOWITIS

ARE U TALKIN ABOUT A-CELL-OF-AWARENESS?

KELLYD

CAN I ASK IF U WON BACKSTAGE PASS?OR PAID MONEY TO GO BACKSTAGE?

THE PIC OF U AN ALEX HE IS IN A BLACK SHIRT AN IT'S JUST U AN HIM.HOW DID U GET THAT

PIC?

I AM IN PICS AT THE GORGE ARROWSMITH TOOK.THE PIC IS ME AN MY HUSBAND HOLDING UP SIGNS AN MINE SAYS "BLIND GIRLS LOVE RUSH 2"HUSBAND SAID "BATON ROUGE AT THE GORGE"

I HADE 3 ROW GEDS SIDE AISLE SEATS I AM THE ONE W/THE VUSUAL AID CANE U CAN'T MISS ME.HAVE ON "GOT LIFESON" SHIRT,BLACK HAT AN BLACK/WHITE SHORTS.

MY HUSBAND SAID THEY SAW US HOLDING POSTERS UP WHEN GHEY FIRST CAME OUT AN PLAYED 1ST SONG.EVEN ALEX WALKED OVER BY GED AN READ THEM.

QUOTE (Bayou Bengal @ Oct 10 2011, 12:12 PM)
HOWITIS

Yes. I ended up with Kelly's seat next to him.

Kelly's wonderful, excellent, very good story is here:

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?showtopic=66786

I'm still envious!! tongue.gif cool.gif

QUOTE (HowItIs @ Oct 10 2011, 03:34 PM)
QUOTE (Bayou Bengal @ Oct 10 2011, 12:12 PM)
HOWITIS

Yes. I ended up with Kelly's seat next to him.

Kelly's wonderful, excellent, very good story is here:

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?showtopic=66786

I'm still envious!! tongue.gif cool.gif

biggrin.gif It was so friggin' magical! Best birthday celebration ever!!!

QUOTE (Bayou Bengal @ Oct 10 2011, 02:26 PM)
KELLYD
CAN I ASK IF U WON BACKSTAGE PASS?OR PAID MONEY TO GO BACKSTAGE?
THE PIC OF U AN ALEX HE IS IN A BLACK SHIRT AN IT'S JUST U AN HIM.HOW DID U GET THAT
PIC?
I AM IN PICS AT THE GORGE ARROWSMITH TOOK.THE PIC IS ME AN MY HUSBAND HOLDING UP SIGNS AN MINE SAYS "BLIND GIRLS LOVE RUSH 2"HUSBAND SAID "BATON ROUGE AT THE GORGE"
I HADE 3 ROW GEDS SIDE AISLE SEATS I AM THE ONE W/THE VUSUAL AID CANE U CAN'T MISS ME.HAVE ON "GOT LIFESON" SHIRT,BLACK HAT AN BLACK/WHITE SHORTS.
MY HUSBAND SAID THEY SAW US HOLDING POSTERS UP WHEN GHEY FIRST CAME OUT AN PLAYED 1ST SONG.EVEN ALEX WALKED OVER BY GED AN READ THEM.

Aww, how cool! If you want the story of how I met Alex backstage, HowItIs posted the link for you on this thread. It's pretty surreal and I can't believe it happened to me! cool.gif

I saw you on the Gorge photos! I'm on there too, with my "So long, and thanks for all the SAUSAGE" poster with my caricatures of the Gershon's guys and me. Gotta love a Hitchhiker's Guide reference, right? tongue.gif