Being a Rush person...

Humanoid Escapee

I love all the songs and I love all kinds of dogs, and no one could get me to exclude any song/dog from my list of favourites, because I would feel terrible. But there are nuances in the love... Some songs, like Jack Russells, are cool. Some, like labradors, make you feel safe and loved. Some, like german shepherds, intrigue you and keep you in awe. Some, like dachshunds, have a healthy attitude. But deep down, there's something special about the completely adorable beagle puppies that just goes straight to your heart... wub.gif

QUOTE (Humanoid Escapee @ Oct 8 2011, 04:04 AM)
I love all the songs and I love all kinds of dogs, and no one could get me to exclude any song/dog from my list of favourites, because I would feel terrible. But there are nuances in the love... Some songs, like Jack Russells, are cool. Some, like labradors, make you feel safe and loved. Some, like german shepherds, intrigue you and keep you in awe. Some, like dachshunds, have a healthy attitude. But deep down, there's something special about the completely adorable beagle puppies that just goes straight to your heart... wub.gif

Is this an offhand way of saying you like "Dog Years"? laugh.gif

QUOTE (Kelly D @ Oct 8 2011, 12:20 PM)

rofl3.gif goodpost.gif

Makes a cool word cloud, too.... cool.gif

user posted image

QUOTE (GeddysMullet @ Oct 8 2011, 02:56 PM)
QUOTE (Kelly D @ Oct 8 2011, 12:20 PM)

rofl3.gif goodpost.gif

wink.gif

QUOTE (Babycat @ Oct 8 2011, 02:23 PM)
I happen to like Dog Years. laugh.gif

Hah, I don't hate ANY Rush song but "Dog Years" and "Rivendell" don't get much play on any of my musical devices wink.gif