I'm about to be crucified.

Union 5-3992

Had it not been for Signals, I might not be here tonight. By that I mean, I might not have become a Rush fan.

QUOTE (sullysue @ Oct 7 2011, 08:40 PM)
QUOTE (Good @ bad,andrush,Oct 7 2011, 08:30 PM)
Congratulion.
This princess is save.

huh.gif

Care to rephrase that?

Sorry I was playing ghosts and goblins and when you beat that hard game you get that message with bad grammar and everything tongue.gif

And I thought this guy's live has been saved since he heard signals, but I thought he was a girl at first so I said princess... tongue.gif

QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Oct 7 2011, 09:40 PM)
Had it not been for Signals, I might not be here tonight. By that I mean, I might not have become a Rush fan.

Thankfully I heard Moving Pictures then. That and Grace Under Pressure got me hooked.

QUOTE (Union 5-3992 @ Oct 7 2011, 06:28 PM)
Because I've never listened to Signals until tonight. I own every other album by them, but never noticed that I was missing this one until yesterday.

You saved the best for last. yes.gif

And for the love of God, shame on you! dazed025.gif

tongue.gif

QUOTE (Good,bad,andrush @ Oct 7 2011, 08:44 PM)
QUOTE (sullysue @ Oct 7 2011, 08:40 PM)
QUOTE (Good @ bad,andrush,Oct 7 2011, 08:30 PM)
Congratulion.
This princess is save.

huh.gif

Care to rephrase that?

Sorry I was playing ghosts and goblins and when you beat that hard game you get that message with bad grammar and everything tongue.gif

And I thought this guy's live has been saved since he heard signals, but I thought he was a girl at first so I said princess... tongue.gif

Ah... it all makes sense now. Thank you. smile.gif

sorta... tongue.gif

Anyway, to the Signals newbie, ENJOY! The guitar solo on The Analog Kid alone makes this album a classic.

Crucified? Wow.

"You know what I'm going to get you next Christmas, Mom? A big wooden cross, so that every time you feel unappreciated for your sacrifices, you can climb on up and nail yourself to it. " Anyone who can identify the quote gets a big smiley face from me.

QUOTE (StellarJetman @ Oct 7 2011, 10:33 PM)
QUOTE (Tommy Sawyer @ Oct 7 2011, 08:34 PM)
Signals, meh. confused13.gif

Yes, exactly. Easily my least-favorite of the synthesizer albums, and pretty low on my list overall.

you're not doing it right. no.gif

QUOTE (kbomb106 @ Oct 8 2011, 12:13 AM)
Crucified? Wow.

"You know what I'm going to get you next Christmas, Mom? A big wooden cross, so that every time you feel unappreciated for your sacrifices, you can climb on up and nail yourself to it. " Anyone who can identify the quote gets a big smiley face from me.

Lennon's used the term in a different context as well. I figured that this being a Rush forum and Signals being put on half of everybody's Top ____ lists, I'd be eaten alive.

Wait, wait and omg wait! You heard all the rest and missed Signals? Oh, you lucky bastard!

I have been listening to Rush since 1980 and I long for such a moment. Let me check and see if I have three nails. I'll crucify you myself.