A more important Cereal poll

Union 5-3992

Cocoa Pebbles VS Fruity Pebbles  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Cocoa Pebbles VS Fruity Pebbles

• Cocoa Pebbles
    • Fruity Pebble

Trix. . .oh wait.

(They don't go soggy in the milk like Fruity Pebbles do).

QUOTE (-Ender- @ Oct 8 2011, 07:49 AM)
left over chocolate milk >>>>left over fruity milk

Drinking milk after the cereal is gone is blegh. You probably eat the mustard button and drink the watery smultch at the top of sour old cream.

On a related topic, who knew that Crunchberries do not count as a serving of fruit?

fists crying.gif

QUOTE (umoveme @ Oct 11 2011, 12:29 AM)

Drinking milk after the cereal is gone is blegh. You probably eat the mustard button and drink the watery smultch at the top of sour old cream.

I always pour out the sour cream plasma. My husband just stirs it back into the rest of the container.

A friend spent a summer working at a dairy processing facility.

One of his jobs every morning was to use a big wooden blade to scrape all of the accumulated green mold and slime off the top of the vats of cottage cheese.

I never liked cottage cheese anyway.

QUOTE (Mara @ Oct 11 2011, 09:51 AM)
QUOTE (umoveme @ Oct 11 2011, 12:29 AM)

I always pour out the sour cream plasma. My husband just stirs it back into the rest of the container.

A friend spent a summer working at a dairy processing facility.

One of his jobs every morning was to use a big wooden blade to scrape all of the accumulated green mold and slime off the top of the vats of cottage cheese.

I never liked cottage cheese anyway.

Me either!!

062802puke_prv.gif

It's cottled milk!!

I'm a weird milk person though. I hate it plain. It tastes and smells like cow to me. It need to cover the cow scent with cereal etc.

However, goat cheese smells just like a f***ing goat, but I love it!!!

laugh.gif

I'll agree the remaining chocolate milk is better than the remaining "fruity milk" after eating the cereal, but the answer is still Fruity Pebbles by a mile. The Fruity Pebbles cereal itself is so much better than Cocoa Pebbles, the "leftover milk" advantage that Cocoa has over Fruity still can't change my vote for Fruity.

Trix, Fuity Pebbles and Cocoa Pebbles aren't French enough to be available in Quebec. Either way, they look disgusting and I'll take my fruit freshly picked.

See, if I am eating cereal, which admittedly is not often, I want it to be stout enough to stay reasonably crispy in milk. This is why the "Pebbles" fail for me. I hate soggy cereal and will abandon a bowlful as soon as it loses its crunch.

This is one reason (aside from the fact that it's tasty) I am so fond of Cap'n Crunch. Grape Nuts (which is neither a grape nor a nut, so WTF is up with the name?) take the crunch factor too far. I don't want to have to check for chipped teeth after breakfast.

(Rice Krispies have the WORST sog factor. They're fine dry, and I will often toss a handful into the blender with my protein shake to add a little extra body to it, but in a bowl with milk they are gross).

QUOTE (Mara @ Oct 12 2011, 09:55 AM)
See, if I am eating cereal, which admittedly is not often, I want it to be stout enough to stay reasonably crispy in milk. This is why the "Pebbles" fail for me. I hate soggy cereal and will abandon a bowlful as soon as it loses its crunch.

This is one reason (aside from the fact that it's tasty) I am so fond of Cap'n Crunch. Grape Nuts (which is neither a grape nor a nut, so WTF is up with the name?) take the crunch factor too far. I don't want to have to check for chipped teeth after breakfast.

(Rice Krispies have the WORST sog factor. They're fine dry, and I will often toss a handful into the blender with my protein shake to add a little extra body to it, but in a bowl with milk they are gross).

I like Crispix for this reason. Crispy but not jaw-breaking.