'Fantastic Four' pics UPDATED!

Jack Aubrey

From our friends at Dark Horizons:

I can't post the pics here because 'dynamic pages in the tags are not allowed'. (I don't even know what that means, but I digress....) So click here to see the new high-quality pics.

Edited by Jack Aubrey

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Sep 21 2004, 10:19 AM)
Wow, this is going to be an interesting one. Now with CGI, they can really make Mr. Fantastic come to life. I would be interested to see how they handle that. Any word who the bad guy is gonna be?

'Doctor Doom'.

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Sep 21 2004, 06:20 AM)
Wow, this is going to be an interesting one.  Now with CGI, they can really make Mr. Fantastic come to life.  I would be interested to see how they handle that.  Any word who the bad guy is gonna be?

'Doctor Doom'.

Cool beans, it wouldnt make sense to do Dr. Octopus again since Spiderman just did whatever he did to him (still havent seen it, dont spoil me). Any pics of Doom's mask?

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Sep 21 2004, 10:36 AM)
Wow, this is going to be an interesting one.  Now with CGI, they can really make Mr. Fantastic come to life.  I would be interested to see how they handle that.  Any word who the bad guy is gonna be?

'Doctor Doom'.

Cool beans, it wouldnt make sense to do Dr. Octopus again since Spiderman just did whatever he did to him (still havent seen it, dont spoil me). Any pics of Doom's mask?

Nope, not yet. But here's a higher-res pic of Sue Storm to tide you over.

http://images.countingdown.com/images/countdowns/movies/1380/1011/3553903_main.jpg

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Sep 21 2004, 10:45 AM)
I don't see the pics, Jack.

Try this:

'Fantastic Four'

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Sep 21 2004, 10:42 AM)

'Doctor Doom'.

Nope, not yet. But here's a higher-res pic of Sue Storm to tide you over.

http://images.countingdown.com/images/countdowns/movies/1380/1011/3553903_main.jpg

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif great pic Jack, thanks!

QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Sep 22 2004, 08:08 AM)
When I was but a wee lad, I rather fancied Sue Storm in the original comics. No change there then by the looks of things!!.

BTW, is it my imagination or were the original uniforms white???

I believe the original were white but when they became popular with the kids and hit the Saturday a.m. cartoons, they changed the outfits to blue.

I don't remember the original Sue having a low cut shirt like Jessica's (no complaints here).

QUOTE (Snowdog @ Sep 22 2004, 12:25 PM)
QUOTE (Relaxed_Jack @ Sep 22 2004, 07:02 AM)
wub.gif

She may just move into 5th place on my list (Sorry Charlize)

In that jumpsuit, she jumped to the top of mine laugh.gif

I would have to allow my others a chance to wear the same jumpsuit and then apply rankings

1 -Kim Basinger

1a - Angelina Jolie

3 - Jennie Finch

4 - Ashley Judd

5- Charlize Theron

At long last, here you go! (Courtesy of Superhero Hype )

http://superherohype.com/nextraimages/doomew.jpg

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Nov 20 2004, 01:02 AM)
Wow, they are using Julian McMahon? This would be very interesting to see him play the role of a supervillain, he plays a pretty nasty good guy on Nip/Tuck. This movie is getting more interesting all the time, thanks for the update Jack new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Anytime!