What Are Your Things Rush Will Never Do List?

presto123

I would have said never get into the HoF, but I dont actually believe that. I do think they will get in eventually, as like a sentimental favorite. Especially after Metallica brought them up there during their induction speach.

So things I never think they will do, I guess anything that only uber popular bands get to do, like Superbowl halftime, or anything on that level that only the most famous bands in the world get to do.

Also I cant ever see them doing a fairwell tour. I think they will just do a normal tour, then either one of them would get sick, or one (Neil) would not want to do it anymore and quit, and that would be the end of it. No big grand final goodbye or anything.

QUOTE (trenken @ Oct 7 2011, 09:47 AM)
I would have said never get into the HoF, but I dont actually believe that. I do think they will get in eventually, as like a sentimental favorite. Especially after Metallica brought them up there during their induction speach.

So things I never think they will do, I guess anything that only uber popular bands get to do, like Superbowl halftime, or anything on that level that only the most famous bands in the world get to do.

Also I cant ever see them doing a fairwell tour. I think they will just do a normal tour, then either one of them would get sick, or one (Neil) would not want to do it anymore and quit, and that would be the end of it. No big grand final goodbye or anything.

Or if they do do a farewell tour, they will come back next summer for a second leg. tongue.gif

QUOTE (presto123 @ Oct 6 2011, 04:07 PM)
QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ Oct 6 2011, 05:57 PM)
Participate in meet and greets as a unit.

We can dream can't we????? Everybody would be like petrified to say anything to Neil. LMAO!!!!

I wouldn't. "Read any good books, lately?" wink.gif

They will never play at the Grammys.

QUOTE (librarian @ Oct 7 2011, 03:57 PM)
2.gif The Free Concert in Central Park, NY CD/DVD Combo 2.gif

f*** yes, how I wish this could happen!

Play some shows in Australia. sad.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (ESO9 @ Oct 6 2011, 04:53 PM)
QUOTE (apetersvt @ Oct 6 2011, 03:41 PM)
1.  Play at my house (hell, they probably won't ever play Richmond again either.  Last time I believe was 1992)
2.  Play The Necromancer
3.  Play The Fountain Of Lamneth
4.  Play Hemispheres (entirety)
5.  Play By-Tor And The Snow Dog (although I woudn't rule out part of it in a medley format)

2, 3, and 4...

Play anything off of "Caress Of Steel" again.

1. Collaborate with Justin Bieber

2. Collaborate with Ke$ha

3. Collaborate with Lady Gaga

4. Perform Rivendell live

5. Re-record Rivendell

6. Present a trophy at the Teen Choice Awards

7. Perform 'Dog Years' live

8. Die