Selling 15th row Dream Theater tix....

Cygnalschick

Hi everyone! My friend and I are trying to sell our original tickets for the Bass Concert Hall show. We ended up getting meet & greets, so we gotta get rid of the others.

I will say they were pretty pricey, but we may be willing to negotiate a little. Anyone interested please pm me. Much appreciated! smile.gif

-Luann

Also, feel free to email me at Luannw1979@gmail.com

Edited by Cygnalschick

QUOTE (Cygnalschick @ Oct 4 2011, 06:49 PM)
Hi everyone! My friend and I are trying to sell our original tickets for the Bass Concert Hall show. We ended up getting meet & greets, so we gotta get rid of the others.

I will say they were pretty pricey, but we may be willing to negotiate a little. Anyone interested please pm me. Much appreciated! smile.gif

-Luann

Also, feel free to email me at Luannw1979@gmail.com

Meet and greet Lulu? Ask them some awkward questions about Portnoy!! laugh.gif

Haha, I'm planning to have them sign a poster for me. I don't think I'll bring up Portnoy, lol.

QUOTE (Cygnalschick @ Oct 7 2011, 05:25 PM)
Haha, I'm planning to have them sign a poster for me. I don't think I'll bring up Portnoy, lol.

Get the poster signed and then ask about him. Then tell them you're an ex Portnoy groupie, tell them he's shit in bed and he always calls out Labrie's name during sex..."James ohhhh James, hold me, hold me now ohhhhh James!"

laugh.gif