The lovers of My Little Pony

Godot

You guys been keeping up with EQD lately? :wacko:

You mean the wing-a-ding thing?

That and EQG and the FiM shitstorm. People are getting way too emotional about this stuff.

Something weird happening to the universe of a children's cartoon show? EVERYBODY PANIC

http://www.officialorange.com/blog/images/preview/Meanwhile_in_Syria_preview.jpg

So that finale was pretty damned awesome. :)

Well. It wasn't. XD

I'm sorry. I'm probably wrong. XD

I don't tend to like season intros or finales for most shows, because I think writers try harder than they need to.

Season 3 stands on its own, without a doubt. Writers shouldn't feel the need to make a flourish when they're already working with something of such consistently high quality.

If you want diabeetus, watch Snowdrop.

I'm saving that. Hopefully I still remember it when I have kids, it would probably be something they'd ask to watch over and over again.

• Like 1

Gotta stick together! :cheers:

I watched 3 episodes yesterday to see what the rage is all about. I kinda like it, but I'm gonna have to watch more than 3 episodes to really get into it.

I didn't begin to consider myself a brony until Winter Wrap Up. But I did start enjoying it around episode 4.

And as of about a year and a half ago, I am hopelessly addicted until further notice. Oh well, could be worse! :hail:

Edited by priest_of_syrinx

Stare Master was the "This show is awesome" moment for me.

Equestria Girls trailer... Thoughts???

There was a thread started about this new series on a horse-related (imagine that!) forum I am a member of. The OP wondered if it would encourage girls to start riding, and the consensus was that it'll just be something new for the guys who groove on MLP to perv on (not my words).

Equestria Girls trailer... Thoughts???

There was a thread started about this new series on a horse-related (imagine that!) forum I am a member of. The OP wondered if it would encourage girls to start riding, and the consensus was that it'll just be something new for the guys who groove on MLP to perv on (not my words).

It's actually getting panned by some of the brony community! I don't see myself "perv"ing on it, but I'm sure someone will. Heck, someone has perved on Steve Buscemi.