Pre-production has begun on Clockwork Angels

subdivisor

QUOTE (subdivisor @ Sep 21 2011, 03:28 PM)
from RIAB

http://www.rushisaband.com/blog/2011/09/21...ing-mid-October

2.gif

Thanks. I confess I'm not really sure what "pre-production" means. Haven't they been in pre-production for about the last 18 months?

Oh, well. I'm not really in any rush (pun partially intended) for a new album. I'm actually looking more forward to the live DVD.

That was one heckuva show.

Love and Peace,

Clem

Hurrah!!! bncegrn.gif This work in progress is back to progressing. Or is that progressive. ROCK! Blasted BU2B and Caravan for the occasion. Haven't heard them in a while. Really enjoying Neil's drumming on both songs. BU2B is just this monster wall of sound at times. Do like that tune. As far as the lyrics, when the album is released, we'll know the rest of the story. Caravan is outrageous. It's like a little (or is that Lil') La Villa there from the start of the jam onward including an Alex rant via guitar. Great stuff. Neil's ride up and down the rack toms during that jam.. so great. biggrin.gif 1022.gif trink38.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (thesweetscience @ Sep 21 2011, 05:55 PM)
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...................huh what? Oh /yawn. Wake me when(or should I say if) they ever give a release date.

laugh.gif

yes.gif

They are Still in Pre-Production ? We won't see this album until 2013 at this rate

QUOTE (Sir Lerxst @ Sep 26 2011, 01:39 PM)
QUOTE (thebigguyconnor @ Sep 26 2011, 04:43 PM)
If it's in pre-production, when will it enter production.  LET ME KNOW biggrin.gif

It will enter production the moment that Rich Chycki or Nick Raskulinecz presses record & play.

Yeah, but isn't there a post-production though? ohmy.gif

no.gif rage.gif

new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif banghead.gif wtf.gif