Time Machine 2011 being premiered

D3strukt

QUOTE (D3strukt @ Sep 28 2011, 08:53 PM)
Hey I might give Geddy some flak about his voice occasionally, but he's still the number 1 man. Rush is OUR band. I'm representing in Hospice of the Comforter, wearing my Permanent Waves shirt, while holding my dying mothers hand.

Weird? I gotta take a break from death once in a while.

wow, buddy. I just spent my last days with my mom at HOTC in Altamonte too. Just a couple weeks ago. Hang in there...

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (briremo @ Sep 28 2011, 09:38 PM)
Hey I might give Geddy some flak about his voice occasionally, but he's still the number 1 man. Rush is OUR band. I'm representing in Hospice of the Comforter, wearing my Permanent Waves shirt, while holding my dying mothers hand.

wow, buddy. I just spent my last days with my mom at HOTC in Altamonte too. Just a couple weeks ago. Hang in there...

Yeah, it's pretty hard getting up there sometimes. I live right before East Colonial on Old Cheney Highway.

I bike there, every day. I'm gonna leave soon though.

Concert was great though, even though I missed the first verse of BU2B, and was distracted with mom on Camera Eye. (rage, but oh well lol.)

QUOTE (MCM @ Sep 28 2011, 09:16 PM)
QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Sep 28 2011, 08:32 PM)
I have to give a special shout-out to whoever edited this video. Unlike RIR which was horribly edited with shots going by faster than people running for the concession stands when the band plays "Roll The Bones," this video has a wonderful pace. The shots are allowed to linger on the guys when they're doing something cool, and they linger on the right guy at the right time. "YYZ" was a perfect example.

I agree and thought the same thing after about two minutes into it. It's much more enjoyable to watch when it's not cutting from place to place so quickly.

I also enjoyed the angles they used, placing cameras higher up in the crowd to show the whole view of the stage and crowd. It felt like they were wanting to show the fans enjoyment of the show as much as the band performing. It was great.

QUOTE (briremo @ Sep 28 2011, 10:38 PM)

Good thoughts headed out to both you guys.

QUOTE (Gilbertk @ Sep 28 2011, 11:02 PM)
I have to give a special shout-out to whoever edited this video. Unlike RIR which was horribly edited with shots going by faster than people running for the concession stands when the band plays "Roll The Bones," this video has a wonderful pace. The shots are allowed to linger on the guys when they're doing something cool, and they linger on the right guy at the right time. "YYZ" was a perfect example.

I agree and thought the same thing after about two minutes into it. It's much more enjoyable to watch when it's not cutting from place to place so quickly.

I also enjoyed the angles they used, placing cameras higher up in the crowd to show the whole view of the stage and crowd. It felt like they were wanting to show the fans enjoyment of the show as much as the band performing. It was great.

I think the guys with the hand held cameras on the floor had an important directive handed to them: Capture shots of as many women as you can. And they did, and to those who think women (and good-looking ones at that) aren't into this band....you're wrong. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Sep 28 2011, 10:18 PM)

I think the guys with the hand held cameras on the floor had an important directive handed to them: Capture shots of as many women as you can. And they did, and to those who think women (and good-looking ones at that) aren't into this band....you're wrong. biggrin.gif

Ha! rofl3.gif I did notice that. It was a nice change from previous releases hahaha

Can't believe I made it onscreen! Thanks for the shout-outs- I haven't seen the film yet. Gonna wait for the big screen premiere!

QUOTE (Strangiato @ Sep 28 2011, 10:42 PM)
Something went screwy with the upload so i had to re upload haha sorry to keep you guys waiting D:

63% on the second upload

updates every minute on the minute please tongue.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Sep 28 2011, 10:18 PM)

DAMN SKIPPY! laugh.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Sep 28 2011, 10:46 PM)
QUOTE (Kelly D @ Sep 28 2011, 11:42 PM)
Can't believe I made it onscreen! Thanks for the shout-outs- I haven't seen the film yet. Gonna wait for the big screen premiere!

Big screen? As in movie theater, like with the documentary?

Yes exactly! Gonna wait for the whole shebang, without commercials tongue.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Sep 28 2011, 10:47 PM)
QUOTE (Kelly D @ Sep 28 2011, 11:42 PM)

You will be most pleased with the shot they got of you. yes.gif

Any other board people make it onscreen?

I got a shot of myself during "Caravan" apparently. Maybe some other songs. I bet I'll make it onscreen during "CTTH." Sad they cut it out angry.gif

Bummed no La Villa. Edit out the best song of the night. I wasn't too impressed although I did enjoy it (I guess my expectations were too high). I need a louder tv as well. If it could only go to 11.

QUOTE (apetersvt @ Sep 28 2011, 11:51 PM)
Bummed no La Villa. Edit out the best song of the night. I wasn't too impressed although I did enjoy it (I guess my expectations were too high). I need a louder tv as well. If it could only go to 11.

They cut out the drum solo, too. Still, they dedicated two and a half hours of airtime to this, which was pretty cool.