Time Machine 2011 being premiered

D3strukt

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Sep 28 2011, 09:50 PM)
35 User(s) are reading this topic (14 Guests and 2 Anonymous Users):
1-0-0-1-0-0-1, BlameCanada, Pags, Union 5-3992, Oracle, gerg58mi, Kubla~Khan, iluvgeddy05, (anon)*, vital signz, soycd, snowdog2112, PolarizeMe, GUP1771, Strangiato, Derxst, sullysue, briremo, D3strukt, gudbuytjane, (anon)*

You guys are representing. I like it.

you mean you can see exactly which anonymous users are viewing the topic?

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys............ a thought.....

Do you all think, other than Rosh Hashanah, there was a deeper meaning to this DVD being presented on VH1 Classic the same week that the nominees for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame were announced? I mean the DVD isn't even available until Nov 7th I believe. Kind of like, 'hey Rock Hall, this is what you are missing'.....????

Edited by vital signz

QUOTE (vital signz @ Sep 28 2011, 09:58 PM)

Do you all think, other than Rosh Hashanah, there was a deeper meaning to this DVD being presented on VH1 Classic the same week that the nominees for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame were announced? I mean the DVD isn't even available until Nov 7th I believe. Kind of like, 'hey Rock Hall, this is what you are missing'.....????

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v502/paganoman/Rush/Rush-RRHF.jpg

QUOTE (D3strukt @ Sep 28 2011, 09:53 PM)
Hey I might give Geddy some flak about his voice occasionally, but he's still the number 1 man. Rush is OUR band. I'm representing in Hospice of the Comforter, wearing my Permanent Waves shirt, while holding my dying mothers hand.

Weird? I gotta take a break from death once in a while.

Been there, brother. sad.gif

QUOTE (Pags @ Sep 28 2011, 09:01 PM)
QUOTE (vital signz @ Sep 28 2011, 09:58 PM)

Do you all think, other than Rosh Hashanah,  there was a deeper meaning to this DVD being presented on VH1 Classic the same week that the nominees for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame were announced?  I mean the DVD isn't even available until Nov 7th I believe.  Kind of like, 'hey Rock Hall, this is what you are missing'.....????

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v502/paganoman/Rush/Rush-RRHF.jpg

LMFAO Pags........!!!!!!!! rofl3.gif

QUOTE (peoplecanteatmachinefood @ Sep 28 2011, 09:54 PM)
QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Sep 28 2011, 09:50 PM)
35 User(s) are reading this topic (14 Guests and 2 Anonymous Users):
1-0-0-1-0-0-1, BlameCanada, Pags, Union 5-3992, Oracle, gerg58mi, Kubla~Khan, iluvgeddy05, (anon)*, vital signz, soycd, snowdog2112, PolarizeMe, GUP1771, Strangiato, Derxst, sullysue, briremo, D3strukt, gudbuytjane, (anon)*

You guys are representing. I like it.

you mean you can see exactly which anonymous users are viewing the topic?

Of course! It's good to be an admin! Special powers and shit! 16ton.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Sep 28 2011, 08:32 PM)
I have to give a special shout-out to whoever edited this video. Unlike RIR which was horribly edited with shots going by faster than people running for the concession stands when the band plays "Roll The Bones," this video has a wonderful pace. The shots are allowed to linger on the guys when they're doing something cool, and they linger on the right guy at the right time. "YYZ" was a perfect example.

I agree and thought the same thing after about two minutes into it. It's much more enjoyable to watch when it's not cutting from place to place so quickly.

QUOTE (vital signz @ Sep 28 2011, 08:58 PM)

I'd like to take Jann Wenner and his Rolling Stone cronies, tie them up in chairs and make them watch that solo Alex does in Working Man over and over and over. Show them a little bit about what rock really is.

Screw them!

(Bitter, table for one?)

Other than feeling like I was watching the band through gauze with earmuffs on, man AT&T really compresses the audio, it was a really nice preview of the upcoming blu-ray. Just a bit too much audience air -drumming to my taste, and a few to few of the shots I really like with a more onstage feel, I like the overall attack to this video, fairly straight forward and showing us the band we enjoy.

It will be nice to see the whole show again.

Please release soon!!!

Edited by burgeranacoke