Time Machine 2011 being premiered

D3strukt

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Sep 28 2011, 07:23 PM)
Who's watching?

"Presto" was awesome. I didn't get to see this tour and all those YouTube clips did not do this song justice.

I'm watching it and i agree when i was watching youtube clips of the show i went to it didn't even compare to what i actually heard.

QUOTE (vital signz @ Sep 28 2011, 08:42 PM)
Alex just smoked the Freewill solo......

WWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1022.gif

All three of them did...one of the better "Freewill" breaks that I've heard from them.

QUOTE (peoplecanteatmachinefood @ Sep 28 2011, 08:43 PM)
i hate to say it but i think they altered geddy's voice while mixing this whole thing

Do you think you can hear his voice being altered, or are you having trouble believing he can sound that good based on the negative reports we've been hearing from that tour?

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Sep 28 2011, 07:43 PM)
QUOTE (vital signz @ Sep 28 2011, 08:42 PM)
Alex just smoked the Freewill solo......

WWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1022.gif

All three of them did...one of the better "Freewill" breaks that I've heard from them.

totally agreed! smile.gif

They are playing with some mean intensity on this show.

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Sep 28 2011, 08:45 PM)
i hate to say it but i think they altered geddy's voice while mixing this whole thing

Do you think you can hear his voice being altered, or are you having trouble believing he can sound that good based on the negative reports we've been hearing from that tour?

i saw them on the tour. his voice cracks A LOT. either it's altered, or he just didn't put that much feeling into his singing in order to avoid that cracking. however, i'm not saying anything for sure. i'm going to buy the DVD when it comes out and compare it to raw recordings of that show that were posted on youtube.

QUOTE (peoplecanteatmachinefood @ Sep 28 2011, 07:51 PM)

i saw them on the tour. his voice cracks A LOT. either it's altered, or he just didn't put that much feeling into his singing in order to avoid that cracking. however, i'm not saying anything for sure. i'm going to buy the DVD when it comes out and compare it to raw recordings of that show that were posted on youtube.

When i saw them at MSG i didn't think his voice cracked nearly as much as when i saw them in NJ last year.

He sounded spot on imo

QUOTE (peoplecanteatmachinefood @ Sep 28 2011, 08:51 PM)

I read a lot of mixed opinions from that tour. Some shows he sang great, others he had some trouble with his voice cracking. Not sure what the general consensus of this particular show was.

QUOTE (Strangiato @ Sep 28 2011, 08:52 PM)
QUOTE (peoplecanteatmachinefood @ Sep 28 2011, 07:51 PM)

When i saw them at MSG i didn't think his voice cracked nearly as much as when i saw them in NJ last year.

He sounded spot on imo

I also saw them at MSG and he sounded much better than he did in Connecticut.

The show is great so far!

Geddy was having so much fun on the bass during Alex's solo in Subdivisions haha

Also, at 1am EST they are showing the R30 tour if anyone wants to watch it.