Time Machine 2011 being premiered

D3strukt

QUOTE (Strangiato @ Sep 28 2011, 10:42 PM)
Something went screwy with the upload so i had to re upload haha sorry to keep you guys waiting D:

63% on the second upload

Damn I need a Time Machine right now....

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really enjoy that I can see what's happening. Not...

Quick shakey shot of Geddy's glasses

then

Quick shakey shot of Alex's hand

then

Quick shakey shot of Neils foot or something

I'd really like to see a side-by-side of Far Cry from the S&A and Time Machine. The Far Cry edit from S&A always makes me want to take ritalin or something.

QUOTE (Strangiato @ Sep 28 2011, 11:26 PM)
That link officially works now.

Second clip coming up smile.gif

Just a small request.. when you post the second clip can you include the link for the first as well, then include both with the third and so on? Prevents having to scour for the links.

Not trying to be a bother, just trying to help myself be lazy down the road!

QUOTE (Gilbertk @ Sep 28 2011, 11:28 PM)
QUOTE (Strangiato @ Sep 28 2011, 11:26 PM)
That link officially works now.

Second clip coming up smile.gif

Just a small request.. when you post the second clip can you include the link for the first as well, then include both with the third and so on? Prevents having to scour for the links.

Not trying to be a bother, just trying to help myself be lazy down the road!

Indeed, the plan was to include the next in the description and so on.

smile.gif amazing, that was a great night, and it brings me back thru the whole tour and all 10 shows I was lucky enough to see. What an awesome Rush tour it was this time around! Thanks sooo much for uploading these, no VH1 in Canada isn't fun at all. Looking forward to the DVD now.

Thanks for posting these so quickly!!! Fantastic!!!

You definately made my day!! trink39.gif

Ironically I got 'Far and Away' from my brother so having a great Rush day!

Just watched most of it again with my daughter. She loved it as much as I did, brought back great memories. biggrin.gif

Can't wait for the Blu-Ray as I don't get VH1 in HD. I expected cuts but.... La Villa???

fists crying.gif

La Villa is over 9 minutes long and TCE is what, 12? I would love to have seen La Villa myself, but I understand why they didn't put it in. Why buy the DVD when you can see it as much as you like if you have the channel on cable and a DVR, like myself? Reportedly, the DVD comes out in a little over a month, have patience.

I stopped after Vital Signs, and will resume before I go to work tomorrow.

Watching them mess with each other while putting out some of the most excellent music always make me laugh, and after tonight at work, I needed some serious enjoyment of something.

I want a Gefliter T-Shirt now.

And is it me, or did Neil put a little extra zip into Faithless, BU2B and Freewill.

QUOTE (Pags @ Sep 26 2011, 04:41 AM)
QUOTE (rushgoober @ Sep 24 2011, 07:06 PM)
At the risk of making yet another controversial post, my thoughts on the subject aren't "Oh cool, a new Rush DVD on a channel where it will get a lot of airplay and maybe introduce some people to Rush," but, "God, I hope Geddy's vocals aren't as embarrassingly bad as on the last live DVD or two."

unsure.gif

I'm not sure what other live release other than S&A you think Geddy sounded so bad on. Your post seems to cover more than just S&A. I only feel that way about the S&A live CD. To me Geddy's vocals sound pretty good when I'm 'watching' the DVD. I guess the combination of visuals, stage show, and watching them play add energy to the vocals and it works. But to just 'listen' to the S&A CDs is a challenge for me. He sounds tired and (dare I say it) old. So from now on... I'm only going to watch. laugh.gif

I think the RIR didn't sound good vocally either, but honestly, it's been a very long time since I've seen the video or listened to the discs.

I watched the two clips posted - Presto & Faithless (not the best two songs to start with, admittedly), and then part of Spirit of the Radio. Honestly, all I noticed was the vocals, but that's all I was really paying attention to. At least on this video he enunciates his words fully (at least on those three songs), but they still sound pretty off-key almost all the time to my ears.

Eventually I'll get to see the whole thing and then I'll take in the other elements, but for now the singing is a glaring sore thumb, especially in light of how good they still are musically and at performing. Not a popular point of view, I'm sure, but I'm used to that. tongue.gif

Then again, I've never been a big fan of live Rush albums, and greatly prefer listening to their studio works.

Edited by rushgoober

Yeah, they left out a few tunes and not to mention those commercials after 2 songs, so don't fret. (Me and my son were at the Greenville, SC show and I don't remember any commercials, just a fantastic show). The boys and the audience were great.

And kudos to the Cleveland crowd! Not one ass in a seat!

2.gif

Thanks for the videoclips!!!!!!!! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif cheer.gif applaudit.gif They really get me primed for the new DVD!!!!!!!! yes.gif bncegrn.gif common001.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (Drummerrobin @ Sep 29 2011, 06:05 AM)
OMFG MARATHON WAS INCREDIBLE!!! That song should never be dropped from the setlist again!

Agrees with the incredible part. Marathon rocked. I was pleasantly suprised at how good it was. Don't necessarily agree that it should 'always' be in the setlist, but it should show up from time to time.