Time Machine 2011 being premiered

D3strukt

QUOTE (USB Connector @ Sep 28 2011, 08:09 PM)
Is it possible to watch this online somehow? This is killing me.

Once it's over i'll start uploading it to youtube for everyone who couldn't watch it.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Strangiato @ Sep 28 2011, 09:10 PM)
QUOTE (USB Connector @ Sep 28 2011, 08:09 PM)
Is it possible to watch this online somehow? This is killing me.

Once it's over i'll start uploading it to youtube for everyone who couldn't watch it.

Thanks! I'll be watching it tomorrow or Friday night then.

QUOTE (Pags @ Sep 28 2011, 07:23 PM)
Okay so who brought the kid in the red sweatshirt and green headphones. GREAT shot of him during Spirit of Radio. I hope you're both watching it right now and flipped out when you saw him. Very, very cool.

trink39.gif

That was a very cool moment in time. That kid was having a ball!

I have to give a special shout-out to whoever edited this video. Unlike RIR which was horribly edited with shots going by faster than people running for the concession stands when the band plays "Roll The Bones," this video has a wonderful pace. The shots are allowed to linger on the guys when they're doing something cool, and they linger on the right guy at the right time. "YYZ" was a perfect example.

QUOTE (briremo @ Sep 28 2011, 09:30 PM)
Our cable system doesnt have this channel in HD. Anybody out there have it in HD? CUrious about pic quality

No, this channel does not have an HD version.

But be patient. Palladia will be playing this soon -- I saw it included in a promo of upcoming concerts -- and Palladia is all HD.

According to the schedule the program is 2.5 hours long. That would JUST be enough time to get the entire set list in, if they miss out the intro videos. I would hazard a guess that the encore might be left out to allow for adverts though.

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Sep 28 2011, 08:34 PM)
QUOTE (briremo @ Sep 28 2011, 09:30 PM)
Our cable system doesnt have this channel in HD. Anybody out there have it in HD? CUrious about pic quality

No, this channel does not have an HD version.

But be patient. Palladia will be playing this soon -- I saw it included in a promo of upcoming concerts -- and Palladia is all HD.

roger that, palladia has some great stuff on it.

TCE!!!!

My picture is pretty clear. Not sure if Comcast is in HD or not. I have an 8.1 surround sound cranking and the concert mixed very well.

KK

Edited by Kubla~Khan

35 User(s) are reading this topic (14 Guests and 2 Anonymous Users):

1-0-0-1-0-0-1, BlameCanada, Pags, Union 5-3992, Oracle, gerg58mi, Kubla~Khan, iluvgeddy05, (anon)*, vital signz, soycd, snowdog2112, PolarizeMe, GUP1771, Strangiato, Derxst, sullysue, briremo, D3strukt, gudbuytjane, (anon)*

You guys are representing. I like it.

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Sep 28 2011, 08:32 PM)
I have to give a special shout-out to whoever edited this video. Unlike RIR which was horribly edited with shots going by faster than people running for the concession stands when the band plays "Roll The Bones," this video has a wonderful pace. The shots are allowed to linger on the guys when they're doing something cool, and they linger on the right guy at the right time. "YYZ" was a perfect example.

goodpost.gif

I agree, I think this is one of their best videos next to ESL. The guys at Banger Films truly outdone themselves this time. Watching this makes me anticipate the DVD/CD more.

Hey I might give Geddy some flak about his voice occasionally, but he's still the number 1 man. Rush is OUR band. I'm representing in Hospice of the Comforter, wearing my Permanent Waves shirt, while holding my dying mothers hand.

Weird? I gotta take a break from death once in a while.