Goober Wrote A Book!

rushgoober

I hope it's ok that I'm posting this here, but I'm excited to finally get this very long time coming project done! smile.gif

Yeah, so I wrote a book of spiritual-based poetry. It's self-published and I'll be getting it back from the printer and sending out copies in about a week!

Here's the link to the facebook page for it:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/I-Sing-A-Par...262940157055056

Send me a PM or a FB message if you want to find out about getting a copy. smile.gif

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e85/rushgoober6/ISingFrontCover.jpg

Any chance you can post an excerpt on TRF? Under normal circumstances I would definitely consider buying the book but a certain event has left me short on spending money (all one has to do is look in the reverse polarity board to see why).

QUOTE (USB Connector @ Sep 4 2011, 11:08 AM)
Any chance you can post an excerpt on TRF? Under normal circumstances I would definitely consider buying the book but a certain event has left me short on spending money (all one has to do is look in the reverse polarity board to see why).

No worries, dude! trink39.gif

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Sep 4 2011, 07:36 PM)

Can you post the summary from the back cover or an excerpt from a poem? tongue.gif

QUOTE (USB Connector @ Sep 4 2011, 04:38 PM)

Can you post the summary from the back cover or an excerpt from a poem? tongue.gif

No summary on the back cover, and I'd rather not post a poem right now, but I might post the introduction in the near future. In the meantime, you can see the introduction on my facebook page listed above. smile.gif

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Sep 4 2011, 07:39 PM)

No summary on the back cover, and I'd rather not post a poem right now, but I might post the introduction in the near future. In the meantime, you can see the introduction on my facebook page listed above. smile.gif

sad.gif That means I need to figure out my facebook password. The last time I used FB was to see your song request list. Time to reset the password again! biggrin.gif

Edited by USB Connector

QUOTE (USB Connector @ Sep 4 2011, 04:41 PM)
QUOTE (rushgoober @ Sep 4 2011, 07:39 PM)

sad.gif That means I need to figure out my facebook password. The last time I used FB was to see your song request list. Time to reset the password again! biggrin.gif

Sorry, dude! Facebook friend me while you're at it. smile.gif

Well done! Take a bit of skill, talent, and a lot of heart to write a book. Good Job. I will check it out. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif applaudit.gif Edited by ridertoo98

Sorry Goobs, I was gone until last night....

This

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd103/laserspray/internet%20stuff/U1187.jpg

is for good fortune in this venture. rose.gif wub.gif

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Sep 3 2011, 10:02 PM)
I hope it's ok that I'm posting this here, but I'm excited to finally get this very long time coming project done! smile.gif

Yeah, so I wrote a book of spiritual-based poetry. It's self-published and I'll be getting it back from the printer and sending out copies in about a week!

Here's the link to the facebook page for it:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/I-Sing-A-Par...262940157055056

Send me a PM or a FB message if you want to find out about getting a copy. smile.gif

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e85/rushgoober6/ISingFrontCover.jpg

I would love to read it. But...I don't have any credit card

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Sep 8 2011, 12:53 AM)
QUOTE (workingcinderellaman @ Sep 7 2011, 11:49 AM)
Congrats!  applaudit.gif  trink39.gif

I know how hard it is and it's easy to get discouraged. Writing a book is by far the easy part.

Is it? Wasn't that easy for me! tongue.gif

Thanks everyone else who responded! biggrin.gif wub.gif

Hey! Congrats you creative and awesome type dude!!!!!!!!!! Very glad to see you've done this!!!! applaudit.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Sep 7 2011, 11:53 PM)
QUOTE (workingcinderellaman @ Sep 7 2011, 11:49 AM)
Congrats!  applaudit.gif  trink39.gif

I know how hard it is and it's easy to get discouraged. Writing a book is by far the easy part.

Is it? Wasn't that easy for me! tongue.gif

Exactly. (I didn't say it was easy, I said it was the easy part. wink.gif )

But regardless, it's a huge accomplishment and you should be very happy. trink39.gif