lowest ever

ridertoo98

18 guests, 9 members 0 anonymous members

Cygnus X1, sullysue, Hatchetaxe&saw, RUDT, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1, HowItIs, Ghost of a Rider, Fridge, Itty12

Show detailed by: Last Click, Member Name

This is the lowest # of people I have ever seen in my time on TRF. ohmy.gif

I feel so bored today. There's nothing exciting about this storm and for some reason can't find anything interesting to look at or listen to.

QUOTE (ridertoo98 @ Aug 28 2011, 06:05 AM)
Cygnus X1, sullysue, Hatchetaxe&saw, RUDT, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1, HowItIs, Ghost of a Rider, Fridge, Itty12

This is the lowest # of people I have ever seen in my time on TRF. ohmy.gif

Well, you did post very early on a Sunday morning. How many people would you excpect to be on at that time wink.gif

^^^^That's because nothing is going on with the band at the moment. So it creates less visits to the site with less people posting and creating new topics.

I've noticed my posting has dropped off a lot over the last month. If the band is quiet so is the board. That's how it goes on most forums like this.

Edited by J2112YYZ

metallithrax, treeduck, ILSnwdog, LyndseyG, MCM, AgentScotty, Ted Barchetta, Architeuthis, Alien Girl, LaVilla, invisibleairwaves, Kenneth, That One Guy, An Enemy Without, Hatchetaxe&saw, go2wrk@95974, barney_rebel, ghostworks, RushBowler2112, Axeshredder, Jack Aubrey, mrbarlint, Running Rebel, blackhawkrush

This is unacceptable!! bitches about no-one been online, and then isn't here when I reply. I shall be submitting an official complaint about this. angry.gif

QUOTE (J2112YYZ @ Aug 28 2011, 02:06 PM)
QUOTE (ridertoo98 @ Aug 28 2011, 06:05 AM)

This is the lowest # of people I have ever seen in my time on TRF.  ohmy.gif

Well, you did post very early on a Sunday morning. How many people would you excpect to be on at that time wink.gif

Rush has European fans too.

QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Aug 28 2011, 08:14 AM)
Once or twice in the past 6 years, I've been the only member on, normally around 8:00am BST.....very creepy.

Was that you or Johnny Blaze who posted one reply in every topic and then screen-shotted the main topic menu showing yourself as the last respondent on every subforum? It was some time ago. . .

QUOTE (Mara @ Aug 30 2011, 10:03 PM)
Once or twice in the past 6 years, I've been the only member on, normally around 8:00am BST.....very creepy.

Was that you or Johnny Blaze who posted one reply in every topic and then screen-shotted the main topic menu showing yourself as the last respondent on every subforum? It was some time ago. . .

Though I've been on here solo many times, I'd never do any bollocks like that. trink38.gif

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Aug 30 2011, 07:47 PM)

Though I've been on here solo many times, I'd never do any bollocks like that. trink38.gif

Yeah all by yourself in this huge forum.

You post every thread with, "All work and no play makes Johnny..."

biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Mara @ Aug 30 2011, 08:03 AM)

Great idea.

QUOTE (Inthend @ Aug 31 2011, 11:33 AM)
QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Aug 30 2011, 07:47 PM)

Yeah all by yourself in this huge forum.

You post every thread with, "All work and no play makes Johnny..."

biggrin.gif

http://www.gradering.org/cpics/shining.jpg