messing up hand shakes

furie

http://i.imgur.com/WXo6Z.gif

wow, this is uncomfortable to watch.

i can totally relate to this. I'm that guy who goes for the regular shakes when the other guy goes for the fist bump or arm grab. I can never read what he other guys going to do.

This happens to me whenever I see my uncle. He's used doing the hand grab and pull closer for a hug while I'm used to the formal hand shake...trainwrecked every time.

The weird thing is that it looks like each continues to look at the others hand yet they still mess it up. You'd think one of them would have changed his game plan.

Why do people have to make handshakes so weird? Just shake hands! I don't get it. I hate to shake hands with other women. Most have this pitiful, weak, limp grasp.

A good firm handshake is the only way. Grown men should not fist bump.

But, limp handshakes are the worst. When I'm meeting new employees for the first time, and I get a "lettuce-leaf" handshake, I know the HR manager has taken on a dingus. I'm usually right.

Happened to me on Sat while at a music tent. Ran into an old friend went to shake his hand and he wanted to slap me on the back... wouldn't have been so bad if we didn't have a few drinks. It was quite the mess.