6 Degrees of Kevin Bacon

theredtamasrule

Here is a webpage where you can find out how many degrees of separation are between Kevin Bacon and virtually any actor.

Neil Peart has 3 degrees of separation, as does Geddy & Alex.

Even Rudolph Valentino is connected to Bacon by 3 degrees.

However, I did find one person at least that is not connected to Kevin Bacon at all.

I love the Kevin Bacon game and using that webpage would be cheating.

USB, in a sense, we're all Kevin Bacon in that anyone can (theoretically) connect to anyone on the planet in 6 degrees or less. Other than that, Kevin's been in everything from Animal House to Footloose to Friday the 13th to XMEN: First Class.

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Aug 1 2011, 09:41 PM)

USB, in a sense, we're all Kevin Bacon in that anyone can (theoretically) connect to anyone on the planet in 6 degrees or less. Other than that, Kevin's been in everything from Animal House to Footloose to Friday the 13th to XMEN: First Class.

I see, I thought he was chosen because he was an actor in a lot of movies or something (I've never seen him though). In which case, my first choice would have been Samuel Jackson.

QUOTE (USB Connector @ Aug 2 2011, 10:59 AM)
QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Aug 1 2011, 09:41 PM)

I see, I thought he was chosen because he was an actor in a lot of movies or something (I've never seen him though). In which case, my first choice would have been Samuel Jackson.

You're right in thinking that. But again, theoretically, it works with anyone to anyone