Paranormal Activity 3

Pags

I have PA fever, what can I say? laugh.gif

And wouldn't you know it, just in time for the release of 3 this October.

http://www.paranormalmovie.com/?gclid=COa4...CFeVx5Qodd2uOYw

I saw the first Paranormal Activity and kind of wish I could get that hour-and-a-half of my life back.. but I've felt that way about quite a few movies. The ending was slightly scary but I get more freaked out reading a book by Stephen King. I'm sorry, but there are horror novels a million times more gripping than a cheap film with cheap filmography in order to make it feel "more real".

Yeah. Yeah right. If I wanted to see that I'd turn on the cable and watch Ghost Hunters since we're paying the cable bill anyways.

Was not impressed in the slightest and I have no desire to see PA2. Or the third for that matter.

QUOTE (CMWriter @ Aug 18 2011, 01:20 PM)
I saw the first Paranormal Activity and kind of wish I could get that hour-and-a-half of my life back.. but I've felt that way about quite a few movies. The ending was slightly scary but I get more freaked out reading a book by Stephen King. I'm sorry, but there are horror novels a million times more gripping than a cheap film with cheap filmography in order to make it feel "more real".

Yeah. Yeah right. If I wanted to see that I'd turn on the cable and watch Ghost Hunters since we're paying the cable bill anyways.

Was not impressed in the slightest and I have no desire to see PA2. Or the third for that matter.

But that could go the other way around too. There have been some books that I can't finish simply because they did nothing for me. And, obviously, there have been some movies that I've watched over a dozen times because they're that good. [And some that were decent enough but only need one viewing...ex: PA].

In short, books and movies are completely different animals and comparing the two when it comes to entertainment value is too hard to do. Hell, I bet if you analyzed your brain under a microscope, the activity centers for the enjoyment of reading and viewing would be quite different.