Dead Barchetta

Hentor

I have. I read it last month and really enjoyed it.

I'm not expert on mysteries and what makes successful mystery story (that's not the sort of writing I do) so bits of the plot may not have clicked with me as much as they might for others. But I did enjoy the tone of the book and plenty of seeds of recurring characters were planted that I'd be very happy to see return in Dead Sector A

And I'm all for more Rush references. I do plenty of them in my own work, so I'm always glad to see others do it. Makes me feel a bit less like an anorak. smile.gif

Actually, I wrote it.

Then I can think you personally smile.gif It was a brisk, fun, read!

QUOTE (An Enemy Without @ Jul 23 2011, 02:43 AM)
QUOTE (Scars @ Jul 23 2011, 01:12 AM)
Is there also a "Dead Tide" and "Dead Lenses"?  tongue.gif

That also based a video game off it. Dead Dead Redemption.

Did you play the expansion pack--Red Lenses Revolver? wink.gif

As my friend wrote it, of course I've read it and I'm a bit biased. I do think it is good for someone who likes to read descriptive travel books, in a mystery/thriller/fiction setting. It was a very fast read, and the Rush references are plentiful and fun.

QUOTE (Sodoff Baldrick @ Jul 22 2011, 09:20 PM)
QUOTE (Hentor @ Jul 22 2011, 11:05 AM)
Has anyone read this?  Dead Barchetta @ Amazon.  Dead Barchetta

She rides a pitch black steed damnit! trink39.gif Hail to my fellow Vah-gin-yuhn. notworthy.gif Mmm, Granny's secret herb garden. cool10.gif

If you enjoyed the book, thanks for the kind words. There will be a follow up, to be called Dead Sector A. Working on it later this year. smile.gif

If you didn't like it, sorry about that. I realize not everybody is going to like the book, but I do thank you for giving it a shot.

QUOTE (Sodoff Baldrick @ Jul 25 2011, 02:34 PM)
If you enjoyed the book, thanks for the kind words. There will be a follow up, to be called Dead Sector A. Working on it later this year. smile.gif

If you didn't like it, sorry about that. I realize not everybody is going to like the book, but I do thank you for giving it a shot.

Ah yes, DSA should be interesting. Here's a tidbit for ya miss Kat, sometimes when I'm out on a road trip, and don't feel like any music, sports or whatever, I will tune in to Book Radio, where the books come to life, and the pictures are in your head. cool.gif A narrator will read a book to you while you listen. Kinda neat actually. This week's schedule in PDF format.