Sexy Ged Alert!

Babycat

Which Ged Is The Sexiest?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Which Ged Is The Sexiest?

• 1970's: [IMG]http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n639/savageamy/hot70sged.jpg[/IMG]?
    • 1980's: [IMG]http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n639/savageamy/powerwindows-4.jpg[/IMG]?
    • 1990's: [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v502/paganoman/GETTY.jpg[/IMG]?
    • 2000's: [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/1001001/Rush_pics/vaportrails-28.jpg[/IMG]?
    • 2010+: [IMG]http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n639/savageamy/intensegeddy.jpg[/IMG]?

I had a bit of a Geddy look when I was younger .

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x117/coxy2112/e0bf65a9-bc34-4425-8227-572efb0d0e5f_zps94d47439.jpg

So I ask the question .

Did I have a Sexy Geddy look ? :eh:

I'm kind of seeing a touch of a young Robert Plant too. (How did I end up in a Geddy thread!?)

No idea how you ended up in here Janie, but welcome! :hi:

OMG!!! I totally remember when Katie made this pic!!! 2006 I think :LOL:

• Like 5

i made this for my blog and twitter background. a little bit of every era :)

tumblr_n2wxod8oAW1s4zroko1_500.jpg

• Like 3

That's a beautiful pic! :heart:

That's stunning! :ebert:

• Like 3

OH DAM!!!!! :drool:

OH DAM!!!!! :drool:

Hubba! :drool:

The words "sexy" and "Geddy" should never be used in the same sentence, paragraph, subject, et al.

There's a reason why this thread is posted in the "New World Women" area. :eyeroll:

Besides, no one asked you. Go be an insecure dick elsewhere.

Edited by Rushchick10
  • Like 5

The words "sexy" and "Geddy" should never be used in the same sentence, paragraph, subject, et al.

There's a reason why this thread is posted in the "New World Women" area. :eyeroll:

No kidding. You make the rest of the forum depressing, you don't need to do it here too.

• Like 2

No kidding. You make the rest of the forum depressing, you don't need to do it here too.

Ouch. Bet that leaves a mark.... :LOL: :outtahere:
  • Like 4

Btw, Geddy would be the first person to agree with me!

Regardless, I don't see women from this forum complaining about the scantily clad women in the men's signatures. It's oddly incriminating that, if a woman says that she finds Geddy attractive, there are many men who are more than ready to stand up and protest, stating that they think he's ugly, "wicked witch of the west," etc. It only shows how incredibly insecure you boys are (and I use the term "boys" because a real man would not feel that threatened, especially if he is as ugly as you say).

The great thing about when a woman finds a man attractive is that we usually don't completely objectify and de-humanize the man. My admiration of Geddy goes far beyond the physical (even though I find him physically attractive). I admire not only his physical form, but his gentle nature, his incredible musicianship and his awesome sense of humor.

Apparently you find that threatening or else you wouldn't have opened your mouth on the subject. Again, please direct your negativity somewhere else. It is not welcome here, and I am sure that just about every woman that I know on this forum would agree. It's not our problem if you have some sort of envy issue with Geddy to the point where you feel that you have to tear him down in order to feel manly.

• Like 6

no one asked you. Go be an insecure dick elsewhere.

Much like reading the latest Yukon Blade Grinder, this gets better each time I read it! Damn that's funny

• Like 2

How pathetic is it that you liked your own post? Troll.

• Like 2

Regardless, I don't see women from this forum complaining about the scantily clad women in the men's signatures. It's oddly incriminating that, if a woman says that she finds Geddy attractive, there are many men who are more than ready to stand up and protest, stating that they think he's ugly, "wicked witch of the west," etc. It only shows how incredibly insecure you boys are (and I use the term "boys" because a real man would not feel that threatened, especially if he is as ugly as you say).

The great thing about when a woman finds a man attractive is that we usually don't completely objectify and de-humanize the man. My admiration of Geddy goes far beyond the physical (even though I find him physically attractive). I admire not only his physical form, but his gentle nature, his incredible musicianship and his awesome sense of humor.

Apparently you find that threatening or else you wouldn't have opened your mouth on the subject. Again, please direct your negativity somewhere else. It is not welcome here, and I am sure that just about every woman that I know on this forum would agree. It's not our problem if you have some sort of envy issue with Geddy to the point where you feel that you have to tear him down in order to feel manly.

Seriously, for somebody that claims to spend so much time in the gym he's pretty insecure.

• Like 1

Seriously, for somebody that claims to spend so much time in the gym he's pretty insecure.

:popcorn: :d13: :popcorn: :d13:

• Like 1