Sexy Ged Alert!

Babycat

Which Ged Is The Sexiest?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Which Ged Is The Sexiest?

• 1970's: [IMG]http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n639/savageamy/hot70sged.jpg[/IMG]?
    • 1980's: [IMG]http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n639/savageamy/powerwindows-4.jpg[/IMG]?
    • 1990's: [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v502/paganoman/GETTY.jpg[/IMG]?
    • 2000's: [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/1001001/Rush_pics/vaportrails-28.jpg[/IMG]?
    • 2010+: [IMG]http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n639/savageamy/intensegeddy.jpg[/IMG]?

None of them. Geddy Lee is a superb musician and my favourite bassist of all time, but he's the ugliest man I've ever laid eyes on. Why all of you want to jump his bones is beyond me.

I'm sorry but that sort of judgmental, shallow thinking really upsets me. Why is Geddy ugly to you? What ideal in your mind is he supposed to fit? I mean give us a break.

• Like 2

Some people just don't get that it's the entire package that makes someone attractive, not just one thing.

:facepalm:

So many men make these remarks about Geddy, what's it to them if we find him attractive?

• Like 2

None of them. Geddy Lee is a superb musician and my favourite bassist of all time, but he's the ugliest man I've ever laid eyes on. Why all of you want to jump his bones is beyond me.

Who cares what you think?

Are you an Adonis?

With Tiger Blood? *snort*

• Like 1

Besides, we all know that nobody can be uglier than Lemmy or Gene. :bitchslap:

Some people just don't get that it's the entire package that makes someone attractive, not just one thing.

:facepalm:

So many men make these remarks about Geddy, what's it to them if we find him attractive?

They must think we are superficial like they are when it comes to women. Looks are fleeting, and most beautiful men and women are shallow.

Maybe the Czar wishes he had a multitude of women fawning over him? Do you think? ;)

• Like 2

It's the slowest day of the year thus-far at work so I'm going to spend some more time elaborating on this.

It's his eyes. It's the beautiful shade of green and the brown that surrounds his pupil when you look up close and they aren't covered by glasses, it's the unique shape and tilt of them.

It's his smile and the way his eyes light up when he's laughing because Alex has said something funny. It's his gorgeous masculine jawline.

It's his nose. Yes, his nose, that beautiful huge proboscis and the way he sticks it into a wine glass to take a sniff before tasting as he explores one of his favorite passions.

It's his skin, the beautiful ivory/porcelain shade of it. The gorgeous head of unnaturally dark unruly curls on him and the ears that

stick out just a tiny bit.

And yes, the body that at age 60 has no business looking as good as it does.

It's baseball (for me). I love a man that loves baseball. Not football, not soccer, hockey or basketball. A man that enjoys the old-time sport that is baseball will always catch my attention.

It's knowing that he's been with, and built a family with the same woman for more than 35 years.

It's the way he respects others when he talks to them and the soft-spoken voice that still carries a soul-vibrating deep undertone.

It's seeing him bring his Mom to the RRHOF induction.

It's his love of travel and art.

He's just really f***ing adorable.

Edited by gangsterfurious
  • Like 7

Was his mom at the RRHOF? I know I saw Nancy and the other wives sitting at one table but I never heard his mom being mentioned. She is such a beautiful woman. I am so grateful to her for giving us such a gorgeous person that is our Geddy.
  • Like 4

Was his mom at the RRHOF? I know I saw Nancy and the other wives sitting at one table but I never heard his mom being mentioned. She is such a beautiful woman. I am so grateful to her for giving us such a gorgeous person that is our Geddy.

I'm certain that the apple didn't fall far from the tree. Geddy's Mommy must be a wonderful woman herself.

• Like 2

Yes her and Alex's mom were there. I think Neil's parents may have been as well but I'm not sure. One of my Facebook friends actually ran into both moms and had her picture taken with them.

• Like 3

That's so awesome. Wish I could have gone. Can u post a picture or is it private?

It's private but I can tell you she ran into them after the induction on the way to the ladies room lol.

• Like 1

LOL. Lucky her and I certainly understand that its private. She sure is lucky.

If I ever meet Geddy's mom I'm going to thank her for creating the most beautiful specimen ever. :sigh:

• Like 2

It's the slowest day of the year thus-far at work so I'm going to spend some more time elaborating on this.

It's his eyes. It's the beautiful shade of green and the brown that surrounds his pupil when you look up close and they aren't covered by glasses, it's the unique shape and tilt of them.

It's his smile and the way his eyes light up when he's laughing because Alex has said something funny. It's his gorgeous masculine jawline.

It's his nose. Yes, his nose, that beautiful huge proboscis and the way he sticks it into a wine glass to take a sniff before tasting as he explores one of his favorite passions.

It's his skin, the beautiful ivory/porcelain shade of it. The gorgeous head of unnaturally dark unruly curls on him and the ears that

It's baseball (for me). I love a man that loves baseball. Not football, not soccer, hockey or basketball. A man that enjoys the old-time sport that is baseball will always catch my attention.

It's knowing that he's been with, and built a family with the same woman for more than 35 years.

It's the way he respects others when he talks to them and the soft-spoken voice that still carries a soul-vibrating deep undertone.

Very well said. I'll add the fact that he's been friends with Alex for so long. That's admirable in itself. :)

• Like 3

That...that was very thorough. Thanks for the explanation, I think I understand better now. It's like another poster here said. It's more than just appearance but a combination of other traits as well.

• Like 3

LOL. Lucky her and I certainly understand that its private. She sure is lucky.

If I ever meet Geddy's mom I'm going to thank her for creating the most beautiful specimen ever. :sigh:

:sigh: indeed..!

• Like 1

That...that was very thorough. Thanks for the explanation, I think I understand better now. It's like another poster here said. It's more than just appearance but a combination of other traits as well.

Certainly a beautiful post..! :)

• Like 1