Personal Apology to RUSH

rollthebones1963

QUOTE (Rush Cocky @ Jul 5 2011, 09:36 AM)
RRHOF.....don't care, never will. Even if by some miracle Rush gets in.

Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame? MUCH bigger deal to me! yes.gif

+1

RRHOF=just a place to see artifacts

The RRHOF is a joke. And if it were run like any other hall of fame (MLB, NFL, etc.) with experts and HOF members voting, Rush would be in already.

As it is, I think the RRHOF is a great rallying cause and punching bag for us fans. And it's a fun thing to get upset about. So, I kind of enjoy it from that standpoint.

All that said, I think if Rush were to get inducted, we'd mostly think it was awesome and go to the ceremony rather than boycott. All would be forgiven.

Anyway, I give to you the Sex Pistols' reply to the RRHOF when inducted and invited to the ceremony:

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4085/4985477009_72b5b6d0ab_o.jpg

Not if, but WHEN the get inducted, the BEST thing they could do to express how we all about the RRHOF is:

SEND RICKY, JULIAN AND BUBBLES TO THE INDUCTION CEREMONY ON THEIR BEHALF!!!!

Edited by LKNjoeP

QUOTE (chrxtopher @ Jul 5 2011, 11:04 AM)
The RRHOF is a joke.  And if it were run like any other hall of fame (MLB, NFL, etc.) with experts and HOF members voting, Rush would be in already.

As it is, I think the RRHOF is a great rallying cause and punching bag for us fans.  And it's a fun thing to get upset about.  So, I kind of enjoy it from that standpoint.

All that said, I think if Rush were to get inducted, we'd mostly think it was awesome and go to the ceremony rather than boycott.  All would be forgiven.

Anyway, I give to you the Sex Pistols' reply to the RRHOF when inducted and invited to the ceremony:
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4085/4985477009_72b5b6d0ab_o.jpg

who knew the sex pistols could write?

f***ing sell-outs!

Edited by Ancient Ways

you may not know this but there have been a number of threads about this and the general feeling here is that the rrhof is a sham since so many non-rock acts have gotten in and they have axes to grind with other bands such as Rush.

i did not know! just joined here yesterday! some of you know how to welcome new folks here.i can take it,but i can dish it out too! i just want to talk about the world's greatest band, 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif ! great to be here.

QUOTE (rollthebones1963 @ Jul 5 2011, 07:55 PM)
you may not know this but there have been a number of threads about this and the general feeling here is that the rrhof is a sham since so many non-rock acts have gotten in and they have axes to grind with other bands such as Rush.

i did not know! just joined here yesterday! some of you know how to welcome new folks here.i can take it,but i can dish it out too! i just want to talk about the world's greatest band, 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif ! great to be here.

Well, again, welcome!! As often as these threads come up, it's apparently still a good time participating. God knows none of us are going to start a new thread about it. So, thanks for giving us that opportunity. biggrin.gif Next time a new guy brings it up, we'll make sure everyone sees us roll our eyes, maybe throw in a few undeserved jabs, then get right back to filling up the thread with comments. music.gif"It's the circle of life!!" music.gif Ahem unsure.gif or something like that.

Edited by ioc