which rush album can you not stop listening to ..

racefaceec90

QUOTE (Kubla~Khan @ Jun 17 2011, 07:43 AM)
I've been listening to Grace Under Pressure and Power Windows quite a bit lately. I love Alex's ripping licks on those two Albums.

I totally agree, and I just have a Rush playlist with all their songs and shuffle it new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif i obviously listen to albums through and through like they should be but I love the suprise of shuffle 2.gif 1022.gif trink36.gif

I've been listening to Presto a lot lately. Great album. My favS are Show Don't Tell, The Pass, and Red Tide.

I also have not listened to much classic stuff lately. confused13.gif

was 2112. Lately its been Hemispheres. Ive developed an extreme liking to Side 1 of the album, and i already loved the rest. I play the album at least once daily. smile.gif

All The Worlds A Stage. Hadnt listened to it in a long time, and my goodness, THE ENERGY!!! Also FBN and Caress. Im on a big classic kick. Totally burnt out on everything after Hemispheres.

Ill always wish I was old enough to see them at that time. I didnt get to see them until the Power Windows tour when I was 9 with my parents, which I personally feel was already years after when I think they were at their peak.

Edited by trenken

Power windows. I did`nat like the album earlier, but now i can`t stop listening to it. Suddenly it`s one of my favorite Rush synth albums.

So many beautiful melodies and all the delicate details in the music, amazing.