Random Thoughts

ioc

Coloring in a coloring book is not relaxing at all. The designs in the books are so intricate. I have a color by number and there's five different blues for one area. Screw this!

Am I the only person that gets annoyed by seeing Beemers and Mercers and mobiles of the like parked at the Wall of Mart?

If one is said to have "killed time", where does all this dead time go?

A time-dump somewhere? Switzerland?

If time can be killed, it follows that it should be able to be hurt, crippled, irritated...

Is this where tv or tedious conversations come in?

"Please Monique, I know you have stories but you're crippling time right now and I need to work."

"Please Cynthia, you're severely wounding time. See it bleeding out everywhere..."

"Please Satish, you're hurting time; you're beating it senseless. Listen to it cry: waaaah!"

"Also, Satish? Stop being such an a$$hole."

• Like 2

I wish I were my cat. Sleep all day in a heated bed. Run around and play when I want to. Get fed a nice big bowl of fish at 6PM every night. Have a Mummy who tells me how handsome I am and runs my belly. What else could a being want? Spoiled rotten, you betcha
  • Like 2

I wish I were my cat. Sleep all day in a heated bed. Run around and play when I want to. Get fed a nice big bowl of fish at 6PM every night. Have a Mummy who tells me how handsome I am and runs my belly. What else could a being want? Spoiled rotten, you betcha

Thats exactly how I feel..! :P

The worst message board I ever joined was a place called Music Banter. That is the lousiest forum of all time. Some people have even called it a scam. Do not waste your time there. The mod is a pretentious ogre who excludes people if he doesn't like their profession or their taste in music. If you don't get in, consider yourself lucky. TRF is a million times better than that. Who even uses the word "banter?" It's 300 years old. Oxford is in the process of eliminating it. Edited by Boots

The worst message board I ever joined was a place called Music Banter. That is the lousiest forum of all time. Some people have even called it a scam. Do not waste your time there. The mod is a pretentious ogre who excludes people if he doesn't like their profession or their taste in music. If you don't get in, consider yourself lucky. TRF is a million times better than that. Who even uses the word "banter?" It's 300 years old. Oxford is in the process of eliminating it.

I've never heard of Music Banter. Is it still going?

My last post for a while. I posted this on my art college's Facebook page in February.

I love Tom Brady. It's because of the New England Patriots that I believe in miracles.

I have a Patriots mug on my desk. I also have 3 little banners tacked to my bulletin board.

http://www.nbcsports.com/boston/sites/csnne/files/styles/article_hero_image/public/2016/11/10/patriots_tom_brady_michigan_091716.jpg?itok=xlWj2FU4