Random Thoughts

ioc

And so there we were, on a boat in the middle of the ocean. No Women, No BEER! & I was like Duuude? & he was like I kneow! So we found some red paint & painted the boat, but that only attracted sharks! So we painted the boat blue, & nothing happened! But then when we found black paint and started to paint with it, the whole thing turned into a Philadelphia experiment & we all got Cheese Steaks! The only thing I wonder is, I ordered mine without green peppers so was it still considered a "phiily"? UGH! :facepalm: I hate paradox's!! Edited by Crimsonmistymemory
  • Like 1

And so there we were, on a boat in the middle of the ocean. No Women, No BEER! & I was like Duuude? & he was like I kneow! So we found some red paint & painted the boat, but that only attracted sharks! So we painted the boat blue, & nothing happened! But then when we found black paint and started to paint with it, the whole thing turned into a Philadelphia experiment & we all got Cheese Steaks! The only thing I wonder is, I ordered mine without green peppers so was it still considered a "phiily"? UGH! :facepalm: I hate paradox's!!

:LOL:

why did the US and U.K. elect to have different ideas of what a gallon is

I have no idea. I also get confused between Celsius and Centigrade. All I know is that there is 3 feet to 1 yard. I'm left scratching my head at a lot of things. Don't take much; I'm a cat. :blink:

• Like 2