Caravan Youtube Comments

presto123

Was just listening to Caravan for the first time in a while on Youtube and the song has like 2128 likes and 23 dislikes. That is an amazing ratio. If that is any indication this record will be epic in Rush fans eyes. There is a new Queensryche song on there and it has 4 likes and 43 dislikes which makes that Rush ratio even more amazing. I guess the people on here that don't like those two new songs are in a smaller minority than we thought biggrin.gif

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To me, Caravan is a steller killer amazing kick ass rocked-up tune. Geddy sounds perfect on it, and the music is tops. Edgy, with chops and attitude. I love it. Let that carry forward on all of the CA songs, and we're sure to get our asses kicked with this record. yes.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Jun 2 2011, 10:35 PM)
It IS metal!!

1022.gif

And just goes to show how even METAL can be completely and utterly SHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for the number of likes, that's down to all the numerous braindead, cretinous, basement dwelling, D&D playing, Mom living, never had a girlfriend, unthinking, uncritical FANBOIS that Rush attract.

Rush, getting WORSE since 1978 FACT!!!!!!!!!!

FWIW BU2B is better than Caravan. In the same way that Diarrhoea is preferable to Amoebic Dysentery

QUOTE (Cosy Toes @ Jun 2 2011, 06:44 PM)
It IS metal!!

1022.gif

And just goes to show how even METAL can be completely and utterly SHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for the number of likes, that's down to all the numerous braindead, cretinous, basement dwelling, D&D playing, Mom living, never had a girlfriend, unthinking, uncritical FANBOIS that Rush attract.

FWIW BU2B is better than Caravan. In the same way that Diarrhoea is preferable to Amoebic Dysentery

Edited.

I was joking, but I can already feel the wave of "held to a higher standard" crap that will follow.

So just forget it.

Edited by Pags

QUOTE (Cosy Toes @ Jun 2 2011, 05:44 PM)

Dislike

Trying WAY too hard, by the way.

QUOTE (Cosy Toes @ Jun 2 2011, 03:44 PM)
It IS metal!!

1022.gif

Are you always this stupid or are you making an extra effort today?

QUOTE (Pags @ Jun 2 2011, 07:13 PM)
It IS metal!!

1022.gif

Edited.

I was joking, but I can already feel the wave of "held to a higher standard" crap that will follow.

So just forget it.

Aw come on, edit it back. I bet you're post will be funnier than his. trink38.gif

QUOTE (PariahDog @ Jun 2 2011, 06:13 PM)

Dislike

Yup.

I think you shot your wad cosy toes. If you threw in the occasional positive comment here and there I think you'd get more reactions out of your posts and meet your objective.

QUOTE (LeaveMyThingAlone @ Jun 2 2011, 07:54 PM)

Dislike

Yup.

I think you shot your wad cosy toes. If you threw in the occasional positive comment here and there I think you'd get more reactions out of your posts and meet your objective.

Old Cosy Toes good, new Cosy Toes bad!

QUOTE (Lerxster @ Jun 2 2011, 04:43 PM)
It IS metal!!

1022.gif

Edited.

So just forget it.

Aw come on, edit it back. I bet you're post will be funnier than his. trink38.gif

Hers

F the higher standard crap. She needs to be called out for the obnoxious little twit that she is. smile.gif

Dislike

Yup.

Seedy Toes objective seems to be to cause trouble. The occasional positive comment would run counter to that objective, me thinks. eh.gif

QUOTE (LeaveMyThingAlone @ Jun 2 2011, 06:54 PM)
If you threw in the occasional positive comment here and there I think you'd get more reactions out of your posts and meet your objective.

CT should try out the "long-suffering, heartbreakingly-dissapointed-yet-always-hopeful Rush fan" shtick.

That one seems popular because you get to have it both ways: you can savage every new Rush album/DVD/setlist/song, and yet still present yourself as true-but-heartbroken fan. tongue.gif

Edited by PariahDog

QUOTE (ReRushed @ Jun 2 2011, 07:59 PM)

Dislike

Yup.

Old Cosy Toes good, new Cosy Toes bad!

you guys have me laugh.gif

QUOTE (presto123 @ Jun 2 2011, 08:52 PM)
Cosy gets way too much attention. Would you guys just ignore please. Can't even start a thread without it getting hi-jacked by junior high banter.

goodpost.gif Good advice, I have suggested this before.

QUOTE (Tommy Sawyer @ Jun 2 2011, 07:57 PM)
Cosy gets way too much attention. Would you guys just ignore please. Can't even start a thread without it getting hi-jacked by junior high banter.

And I believe I have ignored it before. At least twice.

QUOTE (Rushman14 @ Jun 2 2011, 07:02 PM)
QUOTE (Lerxster @ Jun 2 2011, 04:43 PM)
It IS metal!!

1022.gif

Edited.

So just forget it.

Hers

F the higher standard crap. She needs to be called out for the obnoxious little twit that she is. smile.gif

Is cosy a man or woman? WHY CAN I NEVER FIGURE THIS OUT

QUOTE (An Enemy Without @ Jun 2 2011, 09:26 PM)

Yup. I remember.

QUOTE (Tommy Sawyer @ Jun 2 2011, 08:37 PM)

Yup. I remember.

Its kinda more fun to ignore it. Sorry tongue.gif

QUOTE (An Enemy Without @ Jun 2 2011, 09:41 PM)
QUOTE (Tommy Sawyer @ Jun 2 2011, 08:37 PM)

Yup. I remember.

Its kinda more fun to ignore it. Sorry tongue.gif

Since when are troll fun to feed? I hate trolls... angry.gif (Almost as much as rap... wink.gif)