Re: My Poll

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (In A Tidewater Surge @ Jun 1 2011, 09:55 PM)
Clearly if I was trying to get banned I'd stop responding to these posts in civilized ways and go about it in a more efficient manner, no?

Not necessarily. Not if you're trying to make it as ridiculous as possible confused13.gif

QUOTE (In A Tidewater Surge @ Jun 1 2011, 09:49 PM)
I didn't choose the text, but I figured the avatar image would be small enough that the text would go unnoticed but the inspirational aspect of the picture would remain intact. The man didn't let his disability stop him from becoming a conductor.

You sound to be completely full of shit.

QUOTE (Lerxster @ Jun 1 2011, 09:58 PM)
QUOTE (In A Tidewater Surge @ Jun 1 2011, 09:49 PM)
I didn't choose the text, but I figured the avatar image would be small enough that the text would go unnoticed but the inspirational aspect of the picture would remain intact. The man didn't let his disability stop him from becoming a conductor.

You sound to be completely full of shit.

I'll call the septic company

Clearly if I was trying to get banned I'd stop responding to these posts in civilized ways and go about it in a more efficient manner, no?

If all this isn't a calculated attempt to get banned, as you implied on FB earlier today, then you're just clueless. You have no idea what kind of subject matter is inappropriate in mixed company. Either way, that makes us sad for you.

At least you're getting all kinds of attention today, and in the past couple weeks. That's gotta make you feel good, huh? Even negative attention is good attention, right?

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jun 1 2011, 07:08 PM)

If all this isn't a calculated attempt to get banned, as you implied on FB earlier today, then you're just clueless. You have no idea what kind of subject matter is inappropriate in mixed company. Either way, that makes us sad for you.

At least you're getting all kinds of attention today, and in the past couple weeks. That's gotta make you feel good, huh? Even negative attention is good attention, right?

I never said this was a calculated attempt to get banned, I said that I felt I may for the poll that I was going to post.

QUOTE (In A Tidewater Surge @ Jun 1 2011, 10:11 PM)
I never said this was a calculated attempt to get banned, I said that I felt I may for the poll that I was going to post.

This post explains so much.

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jun 1 2011, 07:08 PM)

I lied - I'm back.

You do realize that no one is buying these lines you're trying to feed us? It's insulting that you think everyone on this board is so unbelievably stupid.

QUOTE (ReRushed @ Jun 1 2011, 10:15 PM)

It makes his OP bullshit.

QUOTE (Lerxster @ Jun 1 2011, 07:17 PM)

Not at all, I posted it with the intent of finding out how tolerant/accepting people here were, while at the same time acknowledging the controversial nature of the topic.

QUOTE (In A Tidewater Surge @ Jun 1 2011, 10:20 PM)
QUOTE (Lerxster @ Jun 1 2011, 07:17 PM)

Not at all, I posted it with the intent of finding out how tolerant/accepting people here were, while at the same time acknowledging the controversial nature of the topic.

Someone is more or less tolerant/accepting when they choose which choice?

QUOTE (In A Tidewater Surge @ Jun 1 2011, 10:25 PM)
Neither, the overall lack of votes is what I was looking to be more accepting/tolerant. The general outrage was an entirely unexpected factor.

Really? So we are pawns in your little social experiment?

Neither, the overall lack of votes is what I was looking to be more accepting/tolerant. The general outrage was an entirely unexpected factor.

There is enough fertilizer in this one post for several acres.

QUOTE (ReRushed @ Jun 1 2011, 07:28 PM)

Really? So we are pawns in your little social experiment?

Not pawns, just uninformed participants.

laugh.gif you're clueless. Nah, check that. Just a bullshitter. Bye.