Re: My Poll

I'm sorry, the intended purpose of my poll was to take 2 of the most persecuted groups in history and see how they would fare on a fanboard with a fairly large range of people. I suppose I didn't go about it the best way I could have, but the fact that nobody voted seems to indicate that the folks on the board are rather accepting, and not prone to antagonizing others.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (In A Tidewater Surge @ Jun 1 2011, 06:34 PM)
I'm sorry, the intended purpose of my poll was to take 2 of the most persecuted groups in history and see how they would fare on a fanboard with a fairly large range of people. I suppose I didn't go about it the best way I could have, but the fact that nobody voted seems to indicate that the folks on the board are rather accepting, and not prone to antagonizing others.

wtf.gif

The problem with your explanation is this was your entire first post...

" trink38.gif "

That says to me, "lets stir up some shit!"

There is no other way to interpret it.

Edited by tick

Lucky little tw**.

Somebody I know has been banned for far less. His wife is still in Kenya with the bloke from Allied Carpets, and she still hasn't been innoculated.

Too bad Kenneth whored you by posting your FB exchange while you were posting the poll. I buy what you said there, not this pathetic excuse.

Bye-bye, Troll.

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff508/blackcc/1306235500_monkey_at_the_zoo_shows_ass.gif

QUOTE (In A Tidewater Surge @ Jun 1 2011, 06:43 PM)
and tick, you interpret somebody's disbelief in God as them being narcissistic, what's your point?

My point was, your a moron. I'm sorry if that wasn't quite clear enough for your thick racist skull to comprehend? atickhum.gif

Edited by tick

QUOTE (In A Tidewater Surge @ Jun 1 2011, 07:51 PM)
"your a moron"

all credibility just went out the window.

Also, why are you asking me if you're sorry?

I have to say, Teej, that's a rather tasteful avatar you have

Tide, do you understand why people are skeptical of your explanation here?

As I, Mara and others pointed out in Ghostie's thread, you've been flirting with trolldom lately. You commandeered people's signature avatars a couple weeks ago, posted a racially offensive image in SOCN last week, and today you made another racially offensive poll.

Plus, let's face it, you've shown a tendency for attention-seeking in the past. How many times did you publicly threaten to quit the board?

It's that pattern, plus your comments on FB as you were posting today's poll that make us scratch our heads at you here. Can you see where we're coming from?

Somehow I think it's a done deal once GG sees the "special ed" remark in Nate's thread.

But Tide, you weren't always like this. What's going on here? If you're bored here, take a break and come back. There's no need to see how far you can push the limits.

Edited by Mara

QUOTE (In A Tidewater Surge @ Jun 1 2011, 06:34 PM)

Uh, what is it you're sorry for? I can't even tell. it's like you are in front of judge judy and just made some shit up.