RUSH To Release New Concert DVD In September

Mr. Krinkle

Woo-hoo!! Great news. The blu-rays going on pre-order asap and I'll be buying my wife a ticket to the ballet on release day so I can get to watch it!

Not the most inspirational of press releases.

First full length film they've done on US soil you say? Well, that'll certainly pull in the waiverers!!

And they chose Cleveland in tribute to the city's links to the band's heritages you say? Sounds more like scrabbling around for something to say to me.

Disco

Edited by Disco

QUOTE (treeduck @ May 28 2011, 12:51 PM)
Translation:

Geddy Lee: Rush are a heavy metal band!

1022.gif

nice try...

Until it's confirmed on the band's site, I'm not believing this. I could definitely see it near the holiday season though.

Definitely can't wait for this to come out. This will be my first Rush DVD of my first Rush concert, and first concert overall. The Time Machine Tour is going to have a special place in my eyes for the rest of my life! 2.gif

Cant wait till this is released. I would love to see the show again. Picking this one up on Blu-Ray. Hopefully ill have a new tv with a better refresh rate by the time it comes out.

Great!! This will take care of a few people on my X-Mas list cool.gif

QUOTE (GUP1771 @ May 28 2011, 10:08 PM)
Definitely can't wait for this to come out. This will be my first Rush DVD of my first Rush concert. The Time Machine Tour is going to have a special place in my eyes for the rest of my life! 2.gif

Ditto! cheer.gif common001.gif icon_alienjig.gif

QUOTE (Oracle @ May 28 2011, 05:05 PM)
Until it's confirmed on the band's site, I'm not believing this. I could definitely see it near the holiday season though.

The official Rush.com is rarely on the ball with anything.

By the time they put up news, it is old.

Even Atlantic Records website on the band has not posted anything new at all. It's as if they do not acknowledge that the band exists.

Rushisaband.com and other fan sites are more current with posting information than anything.

Edited by RushFanForever