London baby !!!!

hippy

next time, don't go- or buy a decent seat.

So if you complain you're a cry baby...

How's constantly taking it up the arse without complaining working out for you guy?

Since when have you not been permitted to complain about a shitty experience you've paid for? It's not like you can get your cash back if unsatisfied

it's called planning ahead...see- i LOVE rush, so as they are near the end of their touring carrer, i plan on seeing them with great seats- like last month, 3rd row- they were $200, i don't care cuz i don't spend that a month on cigarettes as you whiners do. i wanted to go see them and am smart enough to know where the good sound is in places i go see concerts, so blow me. bunch of whiney britts...

assumes whiny brit voice: " waaahhh, the best band in the world is in my town...waaahhh, the sound, waaaahh, my seats waahhhhhh"

you wouldn't need to complain if you planned ahead.

go have a smoke.

oh and i complain all the time...see when i saw them in cleveland last month," the crowd was too loud, i could barely hear the pristine sound coming from the PA"- note a hint of sarcasm?

how 'bout: " i took me almost 30 minutes to get to our seats cuz they were so close the FREAKING STAGE!!"

or this complaint" damn the sound was so loud and crystal freaking clear from our seats, and i now i have to hold this stupid alex lifeson guitar pick the rest of the night..."

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (hughes&kettner @ May 27 2011, 11:47 PM)
next time, don't go- or buy a decent seat. [/quote]
So if you complain you're a cry baby...

How's constantly taking it up the arse without complaining working out for you guy?
Since when have you not been permitted to complain about a shitty experience you've paid for? It's not like you can get your cash back if unsatisfied[/quote]
it's called planning ahead...see- i LOVE rush, so as they are near the end of their touring carrer, i plan on seeing them with great seats- like last month, 3rd row- they were $200, i don't care cuz i don't spend that a month on cigarettes as you whiners do. i wanted to go see them and am smart enough to know where the good sound is in places i go see concerts, so blow me. bunch of whiney britts...
assumes whiny brit voice: " waaahhh, the best band in the world is in my town...waaahhh, the sound, waaaahh, my seats waahhhhhh"
you wouldn't need to complain if you planned ahead.
go have a smoke.
oh and i complain all the time...see when i saw them in cleveland last month," the crowd was too loud, i could barely hear the pristine sound coming from the PA"- note a hint of sarcasm?
how 'bout: " i took me almost 30 minutes to get to our seats cuz they were so close the FREAKING STAGE!!"
or this complaint" damn the sound was so loud and crystal freaking clear from our seats, and i now i have to hold this stupid alex lifeson guitar pick the rest of the night..."

Some of you on here at some point are gonna get a raw deal at a gig, whether it's Rush or somebody else.

The only great shame is that most of you can do absolutely nothing about it for fear of being a complete hypocrite!

Marshy....

Well I enjoyed it very much.

As I said on another london thread it always amazes me how the peeps like me who want to get up and rock out are always behind those who just want to stand there like a lemon all night.

I was singing along and rocking all night !!

I paid my money so I am gonna enjoy myself....... yeaaaaaa baby 1022.gif

Note to all those who want to stand like a lemon all night.

WHY DO YOU BOTHER GOING?????? fing.gif fing.gif

Let the real fans who want to jump about,Rock out etc etc goto the front 1022.gif 1022.gif

I went straight off on hols after the show so didn't have the chance to read this thread until I got back.

This video sums it up for me.

A simply amazing performance of Camera Eye yet you've got people walking up and down in front of the guy shooting the video. Plus, when you see the people in the front row, they ain't exactly rocking out are they?!

I remember getting a bit mad on the night because I would have loved to be down there, right at the front but the tickets had long gone only to appear on ebay soon after for ridiculous prices!

QUOTE (jesterhud @ May 26 2011, 04:03 PM)
QUOTE (MarkyWarky @ May 26 2011, 11:43 AM)
@Jesterhud, I love your avatar - do you have a higher res version?

Mark

http://i848.photobucket.com/albums/ab45/jesterhud/rush_girls.jpg

yes sir here is the best i got, please be careful they are all my sisters..

Think i jus' fell in love...

..with their mum. <<runs>>