tormenting myself

Angua

...If it was me, I would go see them at the Ahoy in Rotterdam. It would cost a bit more but at least I wouldn't feel ripped off as I do whenever I visit London. And the Ahoy is quite small as an arena so the band would be more than just three dots in the distance.

Alas though. Until my kids grow up and I can take them with me, this will be my only gig this year.

With the rumour of festival dates in the UK next year, I have decided to give tomorrow a miss and wait till next year. If money were no object I'd be there in a flash, but it's stretching it s bit too far and I have seen this show 3 times already.

I know it can make you feel a bit down knowing that your own "tour" is over but jusy have to remember the good times when you were there and wait for the next album and then hopefully another tour in the uk

QUOTE (Angua @ May 24 2011, 07:44 PM)
With the rumour of festival dates in the UK next year, I have decided to give tomorrow a miss and wait till next year. If money were no object I'd be there in a flash, but it's stretching it s bit too far and I have seen this show 3 times already.

The festival thing has got us all planning already - just incase. Wow! It would be fun ... met SO many amazing people on this tour, it would be great to have them all in the same place at the same time for a gathering.

Saw Rush at the Ahoy in '81 - hope its changed a bit since then because from what i remember (and the bootleg confirms this) the sound was pants

QUOTE (Angua @ May 24 2011, 02:44 PM)
With the rumour of festival dates in the UK next year...

Is that right? Interesting... smile.gif yes.gif

I wondered whether they might skip Europe for the Clockwork Angels tour, and then return for a possible 'R40' celebration tour. However, I'll be very happy indeed if we see 2.gif over here again next year. common001.gif trink39.gif

Edited by Harperspace

There is more info over at rushisaband.com. At the screening of beyond the lighted stage last year when Geddy did a q&a he did say that they were looking at festivals over here. I heard that from the horeses mouth so to speak. smile.gif